Pages:
Author

Topic: Which trading platform with cryptocurrency to choose?! - page 4. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 41
Hello, everyone!
Im totally new at this forum.
My friend successfully trades on the cryptocurrency market in 7 months. He uses several popular platforms. Tell me which platforms are the most secure at the moment.
I want to deposit 500 $. I want to divide this sum into 3-5 parts, that would increase the chance to earn and try different services.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation  Wink

Kinda difficult to suggest you a various trading platform since I don't know your preferences. But you can take this pointers as reference:

1) KYC (know your customer)
2) Forms of deposits (fiat, crypto)
3) Trading fees
4) Customer Support

Based on my experience and "knowledge"

Strict KYC: (be sure to read their terms about account verification before making a deposit)
Poloniex
Bittrex
Binance

Lots of negative feedback based on actual user experienced:
Yobit
HitBTC

Poor Customer Support
Yobit
HitbTC
Poloniex
Cryptopia

Yours to make a research as I don't want to recommend you a trading platform directly.

Binance is definitely not "strict KYC". Unverified users can withdraw up to 2 BTC a day, which more than suits the OP.

Bittrex and Poloniex have to be strict KYC because they accept fiat deposits/withdrawals and without KYC the government would be on their asses.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
There's alot of trading platform to use to trade cryptocurrencies but of course not all exchanges have the same coins as the other exchanges have. but me if you will ask me because i am a margin trader, go trade in BitMex.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hello, everyone!
My friend successfully trades on the cryptocurrency market in 7 months. He uses several popular platforms. Tell me which platforms are the most secure at the moment.
I want to deposit 500 $. I want to divide this sum into 3-5 parts, that would increase the chance to earn and try different services.

Kinda difficult to suggest you a various trading platform since I don't know your preferences. But you can take this pointers as reference:

3) Trading fees
4) Customer Support

Strict KYC: (be sure to read their terms about account verification before making a deposit)
Poloniex
Bittrex
Binance

Yobit
HitBTC

Poor Customer Support
Yobit
HitbTC
Poloniex
Cryptopia

Yours to make a research as I don't want to recommend you a trading platform directly.

Lets say i have a coin that is only listed on the lowest tier(Poor Customer Support) would you advise I wait until another exchange or take the gamble. I hear people mentioning otc purchases am not sure how that works
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Hello, everyone!
I have had done trading on binance and bittrex. binance is pretty good, bittrex i'm gonna say maybe avoid.

If you don't want to provide any kyc then i would suggest binance, they have 2 BTC daily withdrawal limit without doing any kyc, has the a lot of trading pairs and volume. i'm using binance, haven't faced any issue with them so far.

If you want to go with bittrex then first and foremost be done with kyc, now i'd like to warn here they change their policies without notifying their users and *maybe* lock your account for no reason and force you to redo verification as they've done it in the past.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Hello, everyone!

3) Trading fees
4) Customer Support

Poloniex
Bittrex
Binance

Yobit
HitBTC

Poor Customer Support
Yobit
HitbTC
Poloniex
Cryptopia

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Hello, everyone!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation  Wink
In terms of security, I guess all exchange site made this as a priority or else no one sign p with them and exchange. My top 3 in the list (not in order) is Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex. This 3 sites have a long list of pairs and they listed those that are popular among the traders. Bittrex I think have the lowest transaction fee for withdrawal among the 3 sites. In terms of support, Binance nowadays have a great support team.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: