Pages:
Author

Topic: Which two coins should I add to my portfolio? - page 3. (Read 809 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Hey guys,

after selling all my coins two days ago (including scam like Star Atlas and coins like LUNA that gave me some decent profit) Im planning to restart from 1st April.

I want to have 20% ETH and 80% spread on 10 altcoins (each 8%) with a strong focus on Metaverse-Tokens:

1. 20% Ethereum
2. 8% Solana (SOL)
3. 8% Avalance (AVAX)
4. 8% Shiba INU (SHIB)
5. 8% Polygon (MATIC)
6. 8% Decentraland (MANA)
7. 8% The Sandbox (SAND)
8. 8% Axie Infinity (AXS)
9. 8% Enjin Coin (ENJ)

So basically I need your advice which two coins will fit best to complete my portfolio. You should also consider that I will be able to stake PoS coins on Kraken:

- Polkadot (12% on staking)
- Terra (3-6% on staking)
- Cardano (4-6% on staking)
- Cosmos (12% on staking)
- TRON (6-9% on staking)
- Tezos (5% on staking)

Thanks in advance for your input!

I think that you should concentrate on DeFi/L1 projects instead of P2E/metaverse.

Also, what is SHIB doing in your portfolio? If you are sane, you will understand that SHIB has no place in a long term buy-and-hold portfolio. 8% is not enough to make a difference anyway.

Limit P2E/gaming/metaverse to 10% total - so I would use the extra percentage to cheap L1s like FTM.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
You've mentioned staking.

Why not just go with a stable coin and get to maximize the percentage profit of it upon staking it to platforms that have a bigger percentage of it. Well, the risk is that you have to entrust it to them and you don't the private key anymore.

If there's a platform that gives better and higher percentage rate for the APY and allows you to hold the private keys, then that's much better but you have to do the research oni t.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
a good investment choice of the ten altcoins you have chosen. but if you are asking for advice then I advise you to buy or invest in TeraLuna and Cardano (Ada) because I think these two altcoins have enormous potential in the future. and for the staking you do, terraluna and Cardano do provide a small APY but I'm sure Teraluna can give you bigger profits in the future

and which coin would you drop?

I want max ETH + 10 more coins

Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
a good investment choice of the ten altcoins you have chosen. but if you are asking for advice then I advise you to buy or invest in TeraLuna and Cardano (Ada) because I think these two altcoins have enormous potential in the future. and for the staking you do, terraluna and Cardano do provide a small APY but I'm sure Teraluna can give you bigger profits in the future
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5348383.180

Most people say that they prefer MATIC over SOL.

20% Ethereum (ETH) - 4-7% staking
8% Terra (LUNA) - 3-6% staking
8% Solana (SOL) - 6% staking
8% Avalanche (AVAX)
8% Polkadot (DOT) - 12% staking
8% Shiba Inu (SHIB)
8% Polygon (MATIC)
8% Cosmos (ATOM) - 12% staking
8% Decentraland (MANA)
8% The Sandbox (SAND)
8% Axie Infinity (AXS)

Is there another coin of my portfolio that can be dropped? Or should i keep all of them?
It's hard for me to keep SOL when 9 out of 10 people say MATIC will have the better future ...

I voted for Terra so that's not one of the choices, imo.
Is Axie Infinity that still good for an investment. I checked the movement before and I have given up on it. Sure, there are still a lot of players but the value of it went down at a substantial rate so I have already sold it and moved on.
I don't know about others if they think there's still a good future for it, but for me I am done with it.
copper member
Activity: 117
Merit: 0

Now there are a lot of coin and investors have a very big choice of different projects.
But not all coins are successful and profitable. The most important is to evaluate the potential of the coin.
Now DeFi sector is popular and will be in demand tools that give the easiest access to DeFi like this https://twitter.com/EarnFinance2/status/1500840433546510339

DeFi projects now very popular and in demand. They offer different financial services that unavailable to many people.
But a lot depends on liquidity of Defis and their pools of liquidity.
In all cases users have a big choice of different DeFi projects to work with.

It is very difficult to say which 2 coins is better to choose for investment because every day appear new coins and it is necessary to constantly monitor the market to find the best projects an invest in them.
Activity: 59
Are you a fan of P2E games? Do you know about the RacewayX? Very soon there will be a generation of tokens, a reset of the NFT and the launch of the game itself. You cannot miss such an event!
Activity: 368
Merit: 15
Why is DAI on that list? you can't make any profit off a stable coin mate it's good for storing value but not for making extra profits, almost all other coins are promising projects that are good for the long term, I will pick Luna and Polkadot.
Activity: 67
Enjinstarter is bringing together gamers, guilds, publishers, gaming studios etc. You ask for what? In order to build a sustainable metaverse gaming & entertainment ecosystem. This project deverses. This project definitely deserves your attention.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5348383.180

Most people say that they prefer MATIC over SOL.

8% Avalanche (AVAX)
8% Shiba Inu (SHIB)
8% Polygon (MATIC)
8% Decentraland (MANA)
8% The Sandbox (SAND)
8% Axie Infinity (AXS)

Is there another coin of my portfolio that can be dropped? Or should i keep all of them?
It's hard for me to keep SOL when 9 out of 10 people say MATIC will have the better future ...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I think you already have a nice portfolio, now you only need to keep it with a strong hand and apply DCA! In years from now, you will be more than happy with your choice now, so the only thing you need to take care of is to get stronger in each position!
I voted for Cosmos, I have some of it and I plan to buy more! I have TRX, I can say it's good for farming on some places, I think it's a good and undervalued, if they get a bit serious in the future we can see it exploding, simply too many things is happening to them and that will affect the price one day!
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
I know Who I AM
Hey guys,

after selling all my coins two days ago (including scam like Star Atlas and coins like LUNA that gave me some decent profit) Im planning to restart from 1st April.

I want to have 20% ETH and 80% spread on 10 altcoins (each 8%) with a strong focus on Metaverse-Tokens:

1. 20% Ethereum
2. 8% Solana (SOL)
3. 8% Avalance (AVAX)
4. 8% Shiba INU (SHIB)
5. 8% Polygon (MATIC)
6. 8% Decentraland (MANA)
7. 8% The Sandbox (SAND)
8. 8% Axie Infinity (AXS)
9. 8% Enjin Coin (ENJ)

So basically I need your advice which two coins will fit best to complete my portfolio. You should also consider that I will be able to stake PoS coins on Kraken:

- Polkadot (12% on staking)
- Terra (3-6% on staking)
- Cardano (4-6% on staking)
- Cosmos (12% on staking)
- TRON (6-9% on staking)
- Tezos (5% on staking)

Thanks in advance for your input!

I think Tron and Tezos are not showing any good recoveries as we check there last few years results. As for Ethereum and  Shiba INU (SHIB) m I personally did investment in the and I know how profitable they can be
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
No bnb? I am really surprised.

I mean I know you said metaverse, but those will lose hype eventually and will go down, whereas something like BNB would be a lot better.

If you insist on betting at Meta, I can't suggest Floki enough. They have a partnerships with great clubs and they have a ton of money and great marketing and they are so low right now. With their game out, and metaverse getting bigger, they would be able to get all the hype in the world.

I know it doesn't look great right now, but I believe that they could 5x easily and that would be just the start for them, they could grow so much after that as well which I believe would mean you should have it on your list.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
All of the coins looks pretty brightest in the future, So i think it’s very difficult to pick only two coins to all of them. I think you should add BNB in your portfolio because i hope which is more profitable in the long term investment than ETH. DOT is another promising coin you can go with undoubtedly. I think SOL can be better option instead of LUNA and ADA.

I cannot buy BNB on Kraken.

Selling Enjin in order to buy Polkadot looks like a viable option
What's the issues are you facing? Though i haven’t an account on the Kraken exchange because i never needed it so i didn’t created account here. I would like to recommend you will try to buy on Binance exchange, i hope you will able to buy so much easily. It’s a good decision in this time, DOT is the hidden gem especially for the long term.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1

Now there are a lot of coin and investors have a very big choice of different projects.
But not all coins are successful and profitable. The most important is to evaluate the potential of the coin.
Now DeFi sector is popular and will be in demand tools that give the easiest access to DeFi like this https://twitter.com/EarnFinance2/status/1500840433546510339

For DeFi platforms liquidity is necessary, that is why it is important to offer the best conditions for liquidity providers to increase the liquidity of DeFi.
That is why for DeFi necessary useful tools that help to work with DeFi.

Liquidity is important for every cryptocurrency projects not only for DeFi.
But to increase the liquidity in DeFi liquidiy providers and liqudity pools are used.
many choose Polkadot, I also choose polkadot to be recommended, but don't let you not choose Tezoz too,
if you don't buy Tezoz to have on your portfolio list then that is a big mistake!, remember Tezoz has partnered with a successful football club,
yeah manchester united!, so buy the XTZ for the long term, I'm sure the XTZ will cost more than $10.

I would suggest you to add. cosmos, Luna and Polkadot because all of them are going to perform extremely well once Bitcoin is stabilized above 50K. Luna and Cosmos network is attracting huge investment and protocol on their network are giving huge rewards who stake and provide liquidity on their platforms. Polkadot parachain auction is unique concept and it is bound to be successful as it will connecting many blockchains together in a very beneficial way.

8% Avalanche (AVAX)
8% Shiba Inu (SHIB)
8% Polygon (MATIC)
8% Decentraland (MANA)
8% The Sandbox (SAND)
8% Axie Infinity (AXS)

Should i get Tezos instead of one coin mentioned above or do you like my current allocation?
Activity: 51
Enjinstarter is gradually becoming the launchpad for all Metaverse and blockchain gaming projects and helped raise funds for projects like Kryxivia, Age of Tanks, OneRare, The Killbox, Playermon, Scotty Beam, PixelVerse, Gaia Everworld and so on. And this is just the beginning, more to come. It is more than just the launchpad.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
many choose Polkadot, I also choose polkadot to be recommended, but don't let you not choose Tezoz too,
if you don't buy Tezoz to have on your portfolio list then that is a big mistake!, remember Tezoz has partnered with a successful football club,
yeah manchester united!, so buy the XTZ for the long term, I'm sure the XTZ will cost more than $10.

I would suggest you to add. cosmos, Luna and Polkadot because all of them are going to perform extremely well once Bitcoin is stabilized above 50K. Luna and Cosmos network is attracting huge investment and protocol on their network are giving huge rewards who stake and provide liquidity on their platforms. Polkadot parachain auction is unique concept and it is bound to be successful as it will connecting many blockchains together in a very beneficial way.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
Polkadot crossed in my mind, but I can't leave Tezos as the best candidate to beat your list above. Actually I still keep Cardano because I don't think he has been optimal for this year, but I think this year is a good base for Tezos to be able to rise significantly, I mean try to see the data on his fantastic moves, she's amazing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think you can include $ron, $ftm $algo and $luna. For me these are good projects that could be a game changer. Yes some of these projects were still low but of course you cant ignore the quality of these L1 that fould be literally be level of solana, eth and bnb.

Running out of funds on doing some DCA anyway will watch some more dip anf accumulate when given chance.
looks like $ftm have problem with its price now since Andrey left the team and all Dapps will stop till April. personally only Luna that worth rigth now to be my assets in bag , its have strong fundamental and solid community which is always support project developtment.

maybe you should observe coins from cosmos ecosystem, i see its price solid although market in bearish trend. alot stakedrop distributed from new project and its be one of main benefit from cosmos ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: