Pages:
Author

Topic: Which type of tokens will occupy the future of the crypto world? - page 2. (Read 178 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
 In my opinion Blockchain coins will continue to dominate the market in future because the core investors are interested into these coins mostly so they won’t let other coins to dominate the market
Activity: 224
I don’t see any other coins to take place of Blockchain coins as everyone is getting into it. But the way crypto market is evolving, it won’t be any surprise if new kind of coin enters and starts dominating the market
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I believe only projects with tokens that are tied to real life usage have the potentials to withstand the challenges in the near future. For example tokens that can be used to influence the value of real life applications. Say a token that can be used for payments for a particular utility or tokens that require usage to promote a service. Every other token will be faced out. That's just my opinion
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
There are several types of tokens, which we are supporting and investing:
1) New Blockchain (BTC, ETH, WAVES, UTN, CS, CMT ...)
2) Utility tokens (LED, SRV, SKYF, BIZC ...)
3) Security tokens (ORC, MLC ...)
4) Trading tokens (OPTI...)
5) Hybrid Tokens (IC)...

Which type of tokens do you like? Which Token will dominate the cryptomarket in the future?

I will choose Utility Tokens over any other, including the new blockchain. Anything that satisfies wants and gives it maximum satisfaction will always be sought after and that is why I prefer the utility tokens. Price of this coins will always rise. OP, can you please list more of the utility coins or provide a link to them. I need to get more of such.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
nobody can possibly know it.
each year they come up with a new form of altcoins that can get hyped up a lot and make them a lot of money and then they keep creating lots of it making millions of dollars  from newbies and then that method becomes obvious so the coins which were using it die.

all this time bitcoin will remain strong and as they call it: the king because it has real usages.
Activity: 99
thank you very much for asking our opinions,  but to be frank about this , market changes every moment so the top list names also changes with that,  because of that it is hard to mention specific names so I would suggest the investors to focus on the market updates
Activity: 112
Choice depands on market conditions. Different time and different types of investment and choices. Which type of tokens will occupy the future of the crypto world it totally depands on time. But I like new blockchain most.
Activity: 33
New blockchain, utility token, security token, trading token, hybrids there are many more tokens in cryptocurrency. I like to invest all but based on the market condition and time frame.
Activity: 31
If I like to go all types of token. There are many types of tokens coming to support investment, including new blockchain, utility,securityBlockchain token most and beside this all types of token are very good for investment. Any types of token can occupy the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
There are several types of tokens, which we are supporting and investing:
1) New Blockchain (BTC, ETH, WAVES, UTN, CS, CMT ...)
2) Utility tokens (LED, SRV, SKYF, BIZC ...)
3) Security tokens (ORC, MLC ...)
4) Trading tokens (OPTI...)
5) Hybrid Tokens (IC)...

Which type of tokens do you like? Which Token will dominate the cryptomarket in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: