Pages:
Author

Topic: Which utilities will survive the bear market - page 3. (Read 252 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
What type of crypto utility do you think will survive in this coming bear market? Some are saying most layer 1 blockchain projects will fail what about the likes of launchpad platforms, or we should just focus on metaverse only? Since metaverse isn't even close to perfection yet I think 💭 they may actually lead the way in future, what is your thoughts on this?.

Bitcoin.  The end.

No seriously, only serious projects make it out.  If you are holding stuff like baby doge, elon inu token, or whatever other wierd coin you are gonna get slaughtered.  I'd stick with bitcoin in a bear market everything else gets crushed, just saying.  To each their own everyone has to learn the hard way at least once.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
The very first thing that will be at risk are all the 2021 trend tokens, namely:

- Launchpad tokens
- fan tokens
- meme tokens
- NFT tokens
- Metaverse tokens
- GameFi tokens
- P2E tokens

All of this needs to be cleaned up because the market is flooded with a huge amount of pacifier projects, copy projects, and other garbage whose goal is just to make quick money on investors. Most of the projects from the above areas will die in a full bear market and will never rise from the dead again. We all remember the story with most of the junk coin ICOs of the 2017-2018 period. The market needs another self-cleaning.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
What type of crypto utility do you think will survive in this coming bear market? Some are saying most layer 1 blockchain projects will fail what about the likes of launchpad platforms, or we should just focus on metaverse only? Since metaverse isn't even close to perfection yet I think 💭 they may actually lead the way in future, what is your thoughts on this?.
Pages:
Jump to: