Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet best for your currency store? - page 9. (Read 1167 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
November 23, 2019, 03:20:44 AM
I use Coinbase wallet because it is a hot wallet, but with many layers of security and simple usage, I find it very safe to store my cryptocurrency. In addition, I also use trust wallet because It is a mobile wallet, so it is very handy, linking multiple blockchains and supporting many coins and tokens, in addition to Trust Wallet deeply integrated with Binance DEX.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
November 23, 2019, 03:19:57 AM
Number one is a terrible advice, you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies on coinbase, but do not hold or store your coins on any exchange, not even coinbase. Didn't you hear of the Mt Gox hack, the Bitfinex hack etc, research properly so users aren't misled by your information.

Trezor wallet is the only advisable one on your list, it is a hardware wallet and can provide it's customers good security of their coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
November 23, 2019, 03:16:31 AM
Coinbase is not really a wallet,its just a custodial service so you are not having any control over your funds only coinbase have and there are lot of disadvantages of using coinbase for buying and selling cryptos even.

Blockchain.com wallet is better than coinbase but it is buggy wallet so you may lose your funds due to errs while transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 23, 2019, 03:13:31 AM
Why do you even consider storing your assets in a custodial wallet like coinbase? It doesn't matter how strong their security is as they claim, you still do not have full ownership of that wallet.

"Not your keys, not your funds".

I would suggest that you only use it to buy/sell then transfer your funds to a non-custodial wallet like Trezor.

Activity: 756
Merit: 14
November 23, 2019, 03:12:23 AM
I personally like coinbase because of their offers and giveaways sometimes but when we are talking about wallets it doesn't stand a chance against wallets like coinomi or trust

coinomi is a all in one crypto wallet with over hundreds of altcoins in its package, one don't have to get separate wallets for coins like bnb, ripple, dash, etc
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
November 23, 2019, 02:50:56 AM
Here are 3 crypto wallets that are the best to me, but personally I can say that I use the coinbase wallet more because lot of opportunity in coinbase.

1. Coinbase:
Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list. With Coinbase.
Coinbase currently supports now:
BTC, BCH, BAT, REP, ZRX, Link, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETH, ETC, LTC, XLM, XTZ, USDC, XRP, ZEC
You can store here your currency, as your like.
Secority: coinbase give you strong password with email verification.

3. Blockchain:
Blockchain is the technology that allows Bitcoin and other digital currencies to exist.
Blockchain wallet is similar to Coinbase in that it is an online wallet and you can buy and sell directly through the platform.
Secority: You can use strong password with email verification and two-factor authentication.

2. Trezor:
Trezor isn’t a full buying and selling platform like Coinbase. Instead, it is simply a place to store your Bitcoin with multiple currencies.
Trezor wallet accept computer, tablet or phone.
Security: you can use strong password with two-factor authentication.

welcome to share your opinions for everyone new members in the crypto world with increasing our knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: