Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Wallet support multi seed phrase import? - page 2. (Read 372 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
What do you want to achieve?
Do you want to have all your addresses in a single wallet? If so, you should import your private keys instead of the your seed phrases.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Two problem exist there:
1- electrum is not a multicoin wallet
2- I have to import 1 by 1. I don't want this.
For altcoins, I will not be able to recommend any wallet because they are close source wallets. Some of them have such function by using just a wallet app for many wallets. If you want to be able to copy the seed phrase of 10 wallets at once and paste it to create the respective 10 wallets, that will not be possible. But you can create such software yourself.

your recommendation(electrum) doesn't import multiple seed phrase AT ONCE even for BTC either. so thank you for the effort.

I don't think what you're looking for is possible mate, you will have to do them manually for each coin, besides is that much of a hassle for you? Doesn't it like takes 10 min to import them all?

I know you can use Exodus to import your seed phrase, it also supposed alot of coins so it should work.

not a solution.
Activity: 134
Merit: 13
I don't think what you're looking for is possible mate, you will have to do them manually for each coin, besides is that much of a hassle for you? Doesn't it like takes 10 min to import them all?

I know you can use Exodus to import your seed phrase, it also supposed alot of coins so it should work.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Two problem exist there:
For altcoins, I will not be able to recommend any wallet because they are close source wallets. Some of them have such function by using just a wallet app for many wallets. If you want to be able to copy the seed phrase of 10 wallets at once and paste it to create the respective 10 wallets, that will not be possible. But you can create such software yourself.

But I wonder why you need up to that wallets when all can be compromised at once.
You will have to open different wallet for each seed phrase, that is how it is. But on the same wallet app, like on Electrum, you can open different wallets on Electrum. It is a good option to go for.

Two problem exist there:
Hello
I have a number of seed phrases(eg 10 X 12 Words) and need to work with them.
I need a software wallet, windows or android, which can support multiple seed phrase import.
for example I need to be able to copy 10 seed phrases into clipboard(12 words for each line, 10 line total) and paste them into the software import form.
I know I can have multiple wallet on Trust Wallet and some others, but when importing you need to do it 1 by 1. I want to be able to copy 10 seed phrase or more and import them at once into the wallet software.
one last thing I need a multi Coin wallet not just BTC or ETH...

Any thought appreciated. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: