Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallets do you guys use? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
I have TEL, TRX, XLM, BTC, ETH, ICX, VEN, KEY, OCN, and NEO. I really want a ledger nano but am unsure if it'll hold all my crypto. I have an etherwallet online but haven't put anything on it since I'm still confused if it'll accept what I currently hold. Can someone help point me in the right direction? Thank you
You can try myetherwallet. Myetherwallet is very user friendly and based from what I read about here in the forum myetherwallet is very secured in such a way that your altcoins are secured and will not be encrypted and by that I say that I really trust myetherwallet.
Myetherwallet or MEW can only hold ethereum and ethereum based tokens (ERC20) which is commonly used by these new altcoins in the market,
Back to OP,you can search to the ledger's official website if they can hold those coins,do not use any app or web wallet because they are prone to hackers.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 03:50:48 AM
I have TEL, TRX, XLM, BTC, ETH, ICX, VEN, KEY, OCN, and NEO. I really want a ledger nano but am unsure if it'll hold all my crypto. I have an etherwallet online but haven't put anything on it since I'm still confused if it'll accept what I currently hold. Can someone help point me in the right direction? Thank you

I just use Myetherwallet wallet for ETH and some tokens that work with ETH and I use blockchain.info to store the bitcoin I have. besides that I also keep in the market wallet that I believe.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
February 06, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

I recommend company or coin owned or backed wallets because they're more secure and reliable than third-party wallets.
I have NEO so I'm using NEO Wallet, MyEtherWallet for my ERC20 tokens, Waves wallets for Waves coins and so on.
Using third-party wallets will put your assets on danger because altcoin companies are creating their own app so that their users will be safe and secure their assets.
I don't really recommend third-party wallet apps because nothing more secure than using company owned wallets and apps.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
February 06, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
You can try myetherwallet. Myetherwallet is very user friendly and based from what I read about here in the forum myetherwallet is very secured in such a way that your altcoins are secured and will not be encrypted and by that I say that I really trust myetherwallet.

Myetherewallet is one of the best ERC20 wallets, it can hold most of your coin but i doubt on the BTC and NEO.
there is electrum also and NEO wallet. you can put all of your those coin on that 3 wallets and also coinbase can hold bitcoin and ethereum.
just a tip. don't put all your coins in just one wallet for a better security.
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 03:40:42 AM
myetherwallet - all types of erc20 coins/tokens.

See the full list here: https://etherscan.io/tokens

For other coins, using their own recommended wallet/exchange usually works.
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 06, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: