Pages:
Author

Topic: Which way is best risk free profit for you in crypto world? - page 4. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
We know that four way to cryptocurrency income such as Invest ico, mining, trading and Airdrop-bounty. If you wish, you can do any of that.

If you want to mining or invest in ico and need a lot of money, it has cost-effective risks and have also profits. And if you want to do trading then you can start trading only if you have some money. Here's a little less risk and have also profit.

If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job. As a payment, you can get cryptocurrency and convert them into meaning by selling them. So, I think Bounty and airdrop is very good for earning risk-free cryptocurrency profit.
Nowadays most of the projects are scam in crypto market so I don't recommend the bounty program. Suppose if you get tokens this will never reach the expecting value. So Trading ia the right way to earn stressless profit because long term investment is a good earning and many promising cryptocurrencies are available in the market. Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto so this will make good profit in future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
We know that four way to cryptocurrency income such as Invest ico, mining, trading and Airdrop-bounty. If you wish, you can do any of that.

If you want to mining or invest in ico and need a lot of money, it has cost-effective risks and have also profits. And if you want to do trading then you can start trading only if you have some money. Here's a little less risk and have also profit.

If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job. As a payment, you can get cryptocurrency and convert them into meaning by selling them. So, I think Bounty and airdrop is very good for earning risk-free cryptocurrency profit.

Everything crypto has it's inherent risks, be it investing in ICOs, trading cryptos, participation in bounties and airdrops, etc. Saying bounties are risk-free is misleading, because it equally has its own risks. You could participate in bounties and not get paid at the end of the day and get paid with worthless coin that will never amount to anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job.
You are mistaken if you think there is no risk involved with bounties. At least half the bounties turn out to be a disappointment. Either they don't pay at all, or the tokens are depreciated so much that you are being paid peanuts. So I think there is a risk involved, but you are not risking your money, you are risking your time, which is sometimes worse than risking money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108

If we talk about 2017 year, it was a bounty year for me. I earned solely on it and I did not need to risk it. But 2018 made me engage in trading. This is not a quick and easy way, but you can earn.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: