Pages:
Author

Topic: which will u choose to buy - page 10. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
December 15, 2020, 03:41:54 AM
what are you gonna do if u have millions dollars of cash ? are  you  gonna spend it all for ferrari high class car or invest bitcoin for survive ?
it will make a better choice investing in the top cryptocurrency is a choice and building a farm business that will make things much better than anything thinks old age is better we will never know the future whether all will be well have fun or not there will never be satisfied in doing business is an option for the future because every day everything is quite difficult which makes life harder, so investing is the best choice.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 15, 2020, 02:50:52 AM
If I were to choose, I will diversify my portfolio for great potential for profit. The value of high-branded and luxury cars decreases eventually. Besides, you can have a good quality for a cheaper price. Also, don’t you think that if a certain part of a car has been destroyed, the cost for it is also higher? So, I rather choose to invest than buying a car that has a similar feature to any other car. Moreover, you can buy it whenever you finally earned enough from your investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 15, 2020, 02:00:03 AM
what are you gonna do if u have millions dollars of cash ? are  you  gonna spend it all for ferrari high class car or invest bitcoin for survive ?
won't spend it all on supercars or invest in crypto. I will allocate a few percent for investment in crypto. and furthermore to build a large company and create jobs for many people. it will be more noble and less risky like investing in crypto
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 15, 2020, 01:43:03 AM
I would invest in bitcoin, ethereum for 50% of all the money and use 20%-30% to invest in gold. The rest money will be in my bank or making another investment in my bank. Although the return is not too big, that will be additional income for me. I don't need Ferrari or the other expensive stuff because that can make me pay big taxes. I prefer to have a house with a large yard and stay with my family and enjoy my life with them. That will means to me because I can spend my time with them.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 15, 2020, 12:49:40 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum and a nice island will be my choice.  Wink
Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
December 15, 2020, 12:23:33 AM
There can be various investment strategies. Cryptocurrencies are not the only assets that can give you the best returns. Upon getting such a good amount, diversification must be done. Even stock market also provides good returns. So, crypto, stocks and real estate will be my pick.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 14, 2020, 11:48:11 AM

this is just a fantasy right?
so I am free to express it.
First I will save half to survive. The rest I arrange for investment. buy a car? not, !!! because I prefer motorbikes.

but this is just a wish that might one day be achieved.
but yes you asked us to answer. even if your thread is far from being in the realm of discussion. Smiley

so, it's okay this time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 28
December 14, 2020, 11:23:04 AM
If I ever get half a million cash, I will invest mostly in cryptocurrencies. Some I will keep for daily expenditure. My vision is to invest in different pots. All not in Bitcoin. I also consider Ethereum, BNB, Elrond, etc.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
December 14, 2020, 10:35:25 AM
From my perspective, it would be better if you would try to invest half of your million dollars of cash in bitcoin at a perfect time because I could double my profit if I invested it in the long-term. I also think it is not necessary that you should buy a sports car or a high-class car like a Ferrari because an SUV is already a perfect car for me, so I could avoid spending too much money on a car. But everyone has their own decision and different taste, so it is up to you what you will do to your money and what car you should buy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 555
December 14, 2020, 10:16:09 AM
Hahaha I keep half of my money in crypto. I have an impressive portfolio of btc and alt coins. Imagine what I could do with that much money. I'd become a whale
Activity: 447
Merit: 0
December 14, 2020, 09:59:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: