Pages:
Author

Topic: Which would you rather have, feminism or cancer? - page 5. (Read 3426 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I would rather have cancer since its just a disease and curable with cannabis oil.

On the other hand feminism is like cancer but one that cannot be cured.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Feminism of course.  Men on average like challenges.  Scoring with a feminist should give you triple points Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
We have all got cancer cells. Most of us are able to kill them via our immune system before they make any difference to our lives. However, drugs, both pharmaceutical and recreational can weaken out immune sytems, bad and poisoned food is another factor that helps cancer to grow, The other thing that helps cancer cells to increase is anti-cancer treatment - nobody has ever been "cured" of cancer, despite $billions in research.

So what about feminism, Well I like women, and I think that they should be treated as equal, but different. Feminism is as bad as misogyny.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
How about instead of arguing about the bs wage gap

The "BS wage gap" will not exist if the women are capable of producing the quantity and quality, which the men are capable of. There are a lot of women who are better than men in jobs, and they receive higher than average salaries as well. But arguing that women must receive salary at a level equal to that of men, even if the quality and quantity of their output is lower, is against meritocracy.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
feminism has evolved

To me it's more like it's devolved into a bunch of hateful emotion-driven pack of shouting apes who have totalitarian tendencies to shut down everyone and -thing that does not fully agree with them.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Feminism gave women:

The right to vote

The right to wear just what their male counterparts have been allowed to wear at the beach

The right to be free of marital abuse/rape

The right to not have to marry Christian pedos

The fact that you have to compare it to cancer means you're either a Christian pedo or just ignorant of history. Better to just admit your ignorance of history.

Here comes one of those brainwashed radical feminists, who hate men. Typical liberal argument. If you don't agree with me, then you are a pedo, a molester, a murderer, .... etc. This is exactly the reason why we are now witnessing a backlash against this ideology. The election of Donald Trump as the president of the United States is just the beginning.

Exactly, factually nonsensical statements like his are only used to silence others' opinions to compensate for a weak argument.

So, "The right to not have to marry Christian pedos" isn't a nonsensical statement?
And yes, they gave the right to vote, and most of these things were in their agenda. But 40+ years on, feminism has evolved, like how the KKK evolved from a slavery, to its 20s form, to the 60s and onwards, only this time feminism is moving to the left. How about instead of arguing about the bs wage gap, you look at Mauritania and try to stop de facto govt-promoted slavery? And listen to opinions you don't like and try to understand the other side.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Feminism gave women:

The right to vote

The right to wear just what their male counterparts have been allowed to wear at the beach

The fact that you have to compare it to cancer means you're either a Christian pedo or just ignorant of history. Better to just admit your ignorance of history.

Here comes one of those brainwashed radical feminists, who hate men. Typical liberal argument. If you don't agree with me, then you are a pedo, a molester, a murderer, .... etc. This is exactly the reason why we are now witnessing a backlash against this ideology. The election of Donald Trump as the president of the United States is just the beginning.

Exactly, factually nonsensical statements like his are only used to silence others' opinions to compensate for a weak argument.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Feminism gave women:

The right to vote

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
In all honesty, abortion is a silly issue. Phase so it is blanket illegal, with exceptions of Poverty, Rape, Incest, Death to Mother. Third Wave Feminism needs to die, people are becoming mentally weaker because of rubbish, a unified, strong society is required. Feminism has done good things, but I think it's time for Genderism and Reality to take over.
I'll Gladly Take Cancer. and some BTC XD
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Personal view: any real feminist, should be unreservedly support surrogacy, abortion, contraception, frozen eggs, IVF and other reproductive technologies. You should even devote yourself to this research field. Whether it's money or energy. Because the biggest obstacle to women's rights is the right to reproduce. Then reproductive rights are obviously more important, only sacrifice feminism.
Only when these two powers coexist peacefully can women's rights be possible.
legendary
Feminism gave women:

The right to vote

Did you watch the video or read anything in the OP before you commenting? Yes, feminism did help bring about those things, but the new wave of feminism is garbage. I support the true meaning of feminism. You don't have to call yourself a feminist to fight for equal rights for women, not to mention women are already equal under law in America.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
Feminism gave women:

The right to vote

legendary
The feminist movement has completely lost its intent and has been entirely twisted and radicalized into a man-hating movement.

Backstory: https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/759447800859784/

Milo once posed the question: what would you rather have, feminism or cancer?
A two-time cancer survivor has even stated she would rather have cancer than feminism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKGMwTsBd0g

What are your thoughts on modern day feminism?
Pages:
Jump to: