Pages:
Author

Topic: Which YouTube influencers to counter trade? - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 628
@OP what's your current job? would you mind if I replace your position?

If a real trader give his signal and analysis to everyone for free, what's the benefit for them if they can keep silent and make a lot money from it? it's just a wasting time to give a free signal to every strangers in social media.

Influencers are making money through ad sense and total views, while free signal in telegrams are making money by asking you to click a link, download or use his referral link, don't get tricked.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
If you want to counter-trade someone, it's Jim Cramer.

What is wrong with this guy Grin it seems that every prediction that he makes turns out to be the complete opposite outcome.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Here's the thing: if they're an actual influencer, then they're bad at trading. Anybody who actually knows what they're talking about isn't going to be posting their knowledge for free on YouTube. So they're all bad.  Cheesy

Your average influencer can't pump or dump the price of BTC, but they can altcoins. So if you see one chatting up a particularly low-cap altcoin and its already been pumped (up far more than usual in too short a time), then that's likely a good short opportunity.

Sorry I don't have specific examples to give you, I never look at that kind of stuff on YouTube. Usually I'm trying to get away from crypto stuff when I go there. Basically nobody knows anything when it comes to BTC speculation (at least in the short term), and if they claim they do know, run away from them.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1522
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
I don't follow any influencer to take any trade, I just see what the price action is doing and do what your mind thinks is good.
If it goes bad, you learn. If it goes your way, you earn. Keep on doing it with a small amount and you will soon be good at it.

If you want to counter-trade someone, it's Jim Cramer.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
I'm not following any YouTube and other social media Bitcoin influencers or traders, but I've read some posts about a handful of strong Bitcoin critics whose words are treated as a signal to buy. Peter Schiff is one. Each time he barks at Bitcoin is accordingly buy time. Is Paul Krugman also treated the same?

Anyway, is this a wise way of trading? If you are trading like this, how different are you from these speculators or influencers? I guess they should all be treated with a grain of salt. You're probably better off following your own analyses, technical or fundamental.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi, I was wondering which YouTube bitcoin influencers/traders/presenters are good examples for terrible bitcoin analysis that can give me an opposing view to some of the other adept influencers? That I could perhaps try to counter trade their advice?

At the moment I kind of think IvanonTech the Russian dude is pretty convincing to counter trade, what do you folks reckon?
Pages:
Jump to: