Pages:
Author

Topic: White People Are Having The Worst Black History Month Ever - page 3. (Read 3138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
True, I thought it was a bit rude for the whole thing at the Superbowl halftime to occur. Was a huge slap in the face to white people...
Good.  Roll Eyes They fucking needed it. Who the fuck are you, white boy? Get out of this thread.

Ahh yes. The old classic "Once the oppressed, now the oppressors".

*yawns*

*rolls eyes*

Nice how some people just can't stop living in the past, and participate in "Oppression Olympics".

SJW's these days. Cancer I tell you.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Think the CassleChat persona has finished creeping in this forum. The thoughts where damaged just like the person.
So to expect rational thought from her/him would be like pissing in the wind.

If the troll does start to post hateful threads in the future we can write her/him off by not reading or writing anything.

He was active just a few hours ago. So he is still here.

That said, everyone is free to express his/her opinion here. There is no point in censoring anything. That will be against free speech. I am going to reply to his posts, as long as he is not engaging in personal attacks. The other users have replied to his posts and have posted evidence to prove that his claims were wrong. He has run away from his topic, as he does not have any answer.  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Think the CassleChat persona has finished creeping in this forum. The thoughts where damaged just like the person.
So to expect rational thought from her/him would be like pissing in the wind.

If the troll does start to post hateful threads in the future we can write her/him off by not reading or writing anything.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
True, I thought it was a bit rude for the whole thing at the Superbowl halftime to occur. Was a huge slap in the face to white people...

Good.  Roll Eyes They fucking needed it. Who the fuck are you, white boy? Get out of this thread.

So you post an article someone else wrote (without even giving credit to the author) which goes on and on about how whitey is a racist and that only by having whitey accept the fact that we are responsible for all of the problems black Americans are facing... And then you respond with a very racist and hate-filled response to someone's comment.
Here's a thought: instead of blaming whites for all of your so-called problems, why not take responsibility for your own actions instead? Why not get over your own hypocritical hatred of whites? Why not take a good look in the mirror yourself?

She can't do that. Marxism and SJWs are like magnets for narcissists. The one thing narcissists can not handle more than anything is self examination. This is why they rely so heavily on censorship. It is like cryptonite to them. If you ever expose a narcissist in public expect them to attack you as if you threatened their life. Marxism and SJWs just give these mentally ill people an avenue to enable their destructive mental imbalance, and plenty of people just like them so they can hide even further from themselves in an attempt to normalize their abhorrent behavior.

Very true. She is a mirror image of her Narcissist-in-Chief POTUS, Barry Obama. I'm sure she voted for him based solely on the color of his skin without any regards to his accomplishments (or lack thereof, in his case) while in the Senate. Oh no! I dared speak out against the Chosen One! I must be a racist.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

Good.  Roll Eyes They fucking needed it. Who the fuck are you, white boy? Get out of this thread.

So you post an article someone else wrote (without even giving credit to the author) which goes on and on about how whitey is a racist and that only by having whitey accept the fact that we are responsible for all of the problems black Americans are facing... And then you respond with a very racist and hate-filled response to someone's comment.
Here's a thought: instead of blaming whites for all of your so-called problems, why not take responsibility for your own actions instead? Why not get over your own hypocritical hatred of whites? Why not take a good look in the mirror yourself?

She can't do that. Marxism and SJWs are like magnets for narcissists. The one thing narcissists can not handle more than anything is self examination. This is why they rely so heavily on censorship. It is like cryptonite to them. If you ever expose a narcissist in public expect them to attack you as if you threatened their life. Marxism and SJWs just give these mentally ill people an avenue to enable their destructive mental imbalance, and plenty of people just like them so they can hide even further from themselves in an attempt to normalize their abhorrent behavior.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
History can only tell though.
The Spinx and the heads of Pharaohs in Egypt are actually being documented and that they we're black people And so I guess they rule the ancient world.
legendary
Yeah but... Critical Theory says all white people are oppressors, so the only lives that matter are black lives! Because after all you can't be oppressed when someone imagines you to be their oppressor!

Narcissism + ignorance = Marxism

The liberal media only cares about the "Black" lives, as if the others are subhuman.

One more thing about the number of people shot dead by the cops in 2015. When we compare the race-specific crime rates with the number of people who were shot dead by the cops, it is clear that the White offenders were shot much more often than their black counterparts.

There has been hue and cry over the murder of some 19-year old black male, who charged at a cop with baseball bat. But has anyone ever heard about 12-year old Ciara Meyer, who was shot dead by the cops in Pennsylvania?

What about the 6-year old Jeremy Mardis, who was shot dead by black police officer Derrick Stafford?

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/05/six-year-old-louisiana-boy-killed-police

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Black Lives Matter is in response to the massacre of black people by white cops.  Roll Eyes Anything other than supporting it is racist bullshit. There's no reason someone would have to justify saying Black Lives Matter, unless you're a racist who doesn't think black lives matter and need to interrupt people when they're talking about it, further derailing any discussion of racism.

Blacks are not the only group of people shot dead by the cops in the United States. A lot of Non-Hispanic Whites, Asians, Hispanics and Native Americans were also shot dead by the American cops in the year 2015.

You need to see this:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

A total of 1,140 people were shot dead by the cops in 2015. Of them, 578 (or more than half of the total) were non-Hispanic white.

Yeah but... Critical Theory says all white people are oppressors, so the only lives that matter are black lives! Because after all you can't be oppressed when someone imagines you to be their oppressor!

Narcissism + ignorance = Marxism
legendary
Black Lives Matter is in response to the massacre of black people by white cops.  Roll Eyes Anything other than supporting it is racist bullshit. There's no reason someone would have to justify saying Black Lives Matter, unless you're a racist who doesn't think black lives matter and need to interrupt people when they're talking about it, further derailing any discussion of racism.

Blacks are not the only group of people shot dead by the cops in the United States. A lot of Non-Hispanic Whites, Asians, Hispanics and Native Americans were also shot dead by the American cops in the year 2015.

You need to see this:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

A total of 1,140 people were shot dead by the cops in 2015. Of them, 578 (or more than half of the total) were non-Hispanic white.
Activity: 84
cryptoqueen
Congratulations you two! You must be so glad to have a buddy in your promotions campaign! >^_^<
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
After examination of the OP's posting history, I have come to the conclusion that this person is little more than a Marxist agitator that thrives on drawing any kind of attention to her mindless ideologies. Please keep this in mind next time you see one of her OPs.

Critical Theory and Marxism: http://glossarium.bitrum.unileon.es/Home/teoria-critica-de-la-informacion/critical-theory-of-information

Hmm... Why is it bad to be a Marxist? Marxism is a rather great idealogy no?
You mean anyone criticizing capitalism is a bad person?

No, it is not a great ideology. It is directly responsible for killing several dozens of millions of people. Marxism is not the opposite of capitalism.
Activity: 98
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Its so odd to pick and choose what to crusade for in life,looks like Cass has it all figured out.

Cass setting race relations back one forum at a time! Cheesy
cryptoqueen
Gotta love that ignore button.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
Sorry Moloch. Ignored you after your last bullshit post so I can't read what you're saying.

1) I don't believe you

2) Go to Google and start typing, "why are black women" and tell me what the auto complete suggests
cryptoqueen
Sorry Moloch. Ignored you after your last bullshit post so I can't read what you're saying.

Good.  Roll Eyes They fucking needed it. Who the fuck are you, white boy? Get out of this thread.
It's not like I'm saying it was a bad thing for it to Occur at the Superbowl, it's fine as they're allowed to. But I feel it could have been presented in a better way.
If you understand what I mean?

She is just giving you an example of the difference between, black lives matter, and all lives matter...

The former is exclusionary hypocrisy, while the latter encourages anyone who dislikes discrimination to join them

Why are black women so hateful?
cryptoqueen

It's not like I'm saying it was a bad thing for it to Occur at the Superbowl, it's fine as they're allowed to. But I feel it could have been presented in a better way.

She is just giving you an example of the difference between, black lives matter, and all lives matter...

The former is exclusionary hypocrisy, while the latter encourages anyone who dislikes discrimination to join them

Pages:
Jump to: