Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 10. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 02, 2014, 02:45:01 PM
hello can you please whitelist me, i'd like to be able to reply to a post over in the  Alternate cryptocurrencies area, specifically this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392516.0;prev_next=prev#new

thank you
Activity: 9
January 02, 2014, 10:22:20 AM
Well I guess in order to get me "whitelisted" I should write more than just one sentence, saying that I want to be on the Whitelist. In 2009 I managed to get to know Bitcoins and the system behind it, the prices were low and I almost bought about 6k of them... As you can probably guess from this post well I did not do it in the end. Otherwise I would travel the world and live my dreams and stuff... As a matter of fact I am starting to get my mind back to the whole Bit and Altcoin world and I am right now trying to suggest a logo I made with Adobe Illustrator for a new upcoming Altcoin called Rarecoin which is also the main reason for me to register an account in this forum. Sry for my bad english by the way as I am a Bitcoin fan from Germany.
Activity: 6
January 02, 2014, 08:54:31 AM
EDIT: It seems I have to use unnecessary wording to have my message considered as an "acceptable" message.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need my profile on your forum to be whitelisted so I can post to the thread below. The thread is about a virtual currency exchange website called "coinex.pw" and the website is seeming to have technical issues with deposit and withdrawal processes. I need to post to the thread to be able to communicate with other users of the website as well as a contact one of the operators of the website.

The following link will take you to the aforementioned thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.760

Please process my whitelist request as necessary.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely.
Activity: 16
January 01, 2014, 07:59:58 AM
Happy new year to all here Smiley

I'm also looking for a whitelisting so I can put my coins up for sale (Mona coin released yesterday and I found ~20-30 blocks)
Thank you very much in advance!
Activity: 30
January 01, 2014, 07:51:14 AM
Please, can you add me to whitelist? I'm not a spamer.
Activity: 2
January 01, 2014, 05:28:26 AM
Hi
I just received a mail from moon.cryptopools.com to to note me that I fund a block.
I need to relay on "https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptopools-shutdown-326670" to  to claim my bonus.
please let me able to post.
thankx!
Activity: 20
January 01, 2014, 02:26:30 AM
Hello to officers of whitelist power:

I am a long time lurker on the bitcoin forums, and no longer want to be a guest again, please make feel like I am a part of this community. Even though I don't post often, I now feel like a second class member of this community. I feel obligated to post nonsense, but have avoided the urges and will post my bitcoin adventures in proper topics...

Please make me feel whole..
Activity: 40
January 01, 2014, 02:03:21 AM
Hi, I've been mining in a few of the pools here for awhile and have been following the discussions as a side observer. would like to get white listed to partake in the discussions and offer assistance if I can.

Thanks and happy new year!
Activity: 7
December 31, 2013, 11:39:44 PM
Hi.
I just registered and I'd love to get whitelisted.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 31, 2013, 11:30:50 PM
Hey guys, Happy New Year Smiley!

I would love to get whitelisted. I have the knowledge to not be considered a newbie anymore. I post regularly on other forums.
The reason I would like to get whitelisted is that I am involved in mining "new" alts. And shortly after, I would like to trade them with other members, as well as help others solve technical issues.

Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 31, 2013, 02:29:56 AM
Hi

Could someone help get me out of here. Would like to post om the Group Buy thread and also the Chilli thread Thanks

I don't know what the Chili thread is but it sounds awesome.

Also I too would like out.

Thanks!
Activity: 3
December 31, 2013, 01:36:50 AM
So glad to be here. In 2014 we hope to work very closely with the crypto-currency BTC community.  For those that don't know us, here is a link to my site and our description:

The Bob Tuskin Show is a solution oriented collaborative effort featuring a team of independent journalists from around the world, led and directed by Bob Tuskin, who himself is a talk radio veteran and vocal activist both in his community and on the global stage. Each and every week we will not only catch up on recent news but we will also explore the philosophies that can help us make sense of the world and investigate solutions that could possibly contribute to putting an end to the many problems plaguing the world today.

http://www.bobtuskin.com/
Activity: 13
December 31, 2013, 12:32:14 AM
Please whitelist me also. I have to post to pool thread and mining hardware thread to get some help to my mining problems...
Activity: 26
December 30, 2013, 11:39:23 PM
Please whitelist me. I have to post on a pool thread (this is the only way to contact the support) because they locked my account but there is no reason for this  Huh
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
December 30, 2013, 09:20:03 PM
Hi

Could someone help get me out of here. Would like to post om the Group Buy thread and also the Chilli thread Thanks
Activity: 13
December 30, 2013, 08:24:20 PM
Hello, I have some interesting information regarding MoonCoin, which would be most relevant to the users mining it today, so I need to post it in that specific thread.
I've been mining for some time now on some exchanges, I know a bit how they work (proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4228272). Please whitelist me so I can post on the MoonCoin thread. Thank you.
Activity: 10
December 30, 2013, 07:36:19 PM
I have a problem with bit365 (bitcoinsports.eu) I would like to post in the thread about not receiving payout for my investment.
Activity: 3
December 30, 2013, 12:09:31 PM
I want to donate the vasacoin . I need to pm the author. Please help me. thanks

Tao
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
December 30, 2013, 07:42:49 AM
Good Morning Smiley

I have a problem with p2pool and would like to talk about it.

greetings
Activity: 23
December 29, 2013, 10:37:14 AM
Why can't I set an avatar for this account yet? It was whitelisted for business purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: