Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 206. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I want out.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

i am here from weeks and i stay here more then 4 hours please allow me to post in other section will very thankful to you !!

Thanks'
PTseller
Activity: 1
Pool:Eligius
Miner:Phoenix 2.0.0
Catalyst:12.4
AMD APP SDK v2.7
206 Mhash/s

Want to know more about my setup?

I´am minig successfully and want out of here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Long time lurker asking for whitelist Smiley
Activity: 37
Not sure if this thread still applies. so many pages to go through but I thought I'd post here anyway.

Been a long time lurker on the threads. Looking to get into Bitcoin development. Sad to see that bitcoinica is down but I believe there's a huge market for BTC in countries like china and indonesia.
Activity: 14
There have got to be better ways to manage this.  I've spent hours reading threads and related links, then click back to check another thread, or look to respond to something and can't due to this status.  The due to inactivity from not actively refreshing, gained no recognized time...
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Hi.  I work at CoinLab, and want to have a non-company forum account for trades and such. 
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
#2985 for 60 GH/S Single
I would like to request a whitelist. I have rigs pushing 800mhz and have not spammed anyone. I like the idea of bitcoin and the bitcoin community.

Thanks
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
I would like to request out of here as well.  I have built a little rig with

Ubuntu 11.04, sdk 2.4, phoenix,

2 x 5830 825/300/1.05
1 x 5770 800/300/1.025
1 x 6970 940/300/1.05

It gets about 1.2 Gh/s at 600 watts.

-Dave

Edit: I would like to be able to participate in marketplace transactions and increase general usage of BTC.
Activity: 7
Hi,

I, as well, want out of here.
I've been reading posts on this forum for months (especially the Mining section).
Been solo, and pool mining for a year or so. And I'd like to post in the Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Currency exchange section, to be able to exchange my BTC for some e-currencies, and build up my reputation.

Thanks,
Apone
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
LitecoinTalk
Hello, i want out of here Wink

I have the User BePrivate, but was needed to have one with nick Greedi..

i need to make some new topic, becouse alot of info about LTC-Projects have changed.. now it is litecoin-dev
Activity: 30
Oh, this is funny, never saw a forum being so restrictive like this  Smiley

Well, I came into Bitcoins based on its impressive concept ! As a project I try to port the Ufasoft 0.30 code into C++/CLI with my students so we can learn from the programming aspect but even more we try to learn to put a mathematical concept into code and see how it can have a great success on a worldwide basis. 
Activity: 476
Could you please whitelist this account, people need some answers in this thread.
Done Smiley

Cheers Maged!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Could you please whitelist this account, people need some answers in this thread.
Done Smiley
Activity: 476
Activity: 28
I run an e-currency exchange service as well as a debit card program that allows instant funding by bitcoin. My username is offshoreintegrationibc on talkgold.com
Activity: 37
I'm unable to post in the proper forum "MarketPlace -> Services" I wish to do so because I have a PushPoolD, Bitcoind, and Simplecoin system setup on Linux Debian. But I wish to have PoolServerJ installed as it is much better I am getting errors and can't figure out how to fix them. Therefore I am willing to pay someone to set it up for me on a local test machine.

I hope I'm not causing too much trouble. Thank you guys.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
There are alot of whitelist requests and I feel much of them go unanswered but here goes; me to please.

Don't mistake the lack of mods posting here for inactivity, I and at least a couple others check this thread regularly, I just don't usually have time to post about it.
Activity: 36
Hello,

I've been reading the forums for weeks. I've started working on a few bitcoin-related projects and felt like it was time to take a more active role in the community. I would like to be whitelisted so I can contribute.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Don't worry, we read them all.
Jump to: