Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitepaper - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 10:59:08 PM
One tip is to copy some of the more technical text and paste it into google to see if it has been ripped off someone elses whitepaper.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 10:55:29 PM
you can read concept the project like

1. time pre sale
2. time of the main sale
3. end of main sale
3. total supply
4. price token ico
4. team of developers
5. roadmap project

I think that's all you need to read in white paper
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 10:44:43 PM
What do you look for in a whitepaper? Got any tips to read whitepapers? especially if it is a 50-page whitepaper?
I have tried to read several white papers in the past, but what I slowly discovered this was extremely painful.
Later, I gradually became lazy. I began to look at people’s analysis of each ico project. I know this may not be objective, but How this kind of evaluation and analysis still plays a role.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 10:38:30 PM
I try to thoroughly read and understand the white paper. The main factors on which I pay attention:
-Transparent structured document;
-Correspondence of information in the white paper and on the official website, pages in social networks;
-Detailing the main motives for cooperation;
-Using clear vocabulary;
-Description of the algorithm for contract enforcement;
-Use of blockchain technologies;
-Absence of templates in registration;
-The availability of a roadmap and adequate deadlines for its implementation.

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 10:36:00 PM
In white paper all information we need in ICO in there that why reading of it is very important. Through reading white paper you will notice if the ICO is legit and the platform there offered is reliable. The main direction of ICO project and roadmap with specific implementation and team structure are found in the white paper.
Activity: 128
March 11, 2018, 10:22:25 PM
What do you look for in a whitepaper? Got any tips to read whitepapers? especially if it is a 50-page whitepaper?

Reading white paper is important to me. Through reading this, all information about the ICO I need is captured. In white paper you will notice if the target and platform of ICO is reliable also you will notice if the road map and vission is relaistic and achivalbe. Though this you will know the token sale and all important information about the ICO.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 11, 2018, 09:56:37 PM
Most of the time, I will only know the token of the ICO project how to distribution, the proportion of allocation is reasonable, then I will probably know something about the ICO project want to do, and then search it open source code, I think this is a qualified ICO project should have.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 09:49:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: