Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitepaper? Do you really believe 100% in any projects whitepaper?. - page 2. (Read 467 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Whitepaper s very important, as it shows what the ICO is trying to accomplish. An as an investor, you need to be sure of the project before investing, and the only way to know about the project is through the whitepaper
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Whitepapers are really vital in any project. Investors and hunters needs it to understand at least the basic concept of a project by reading through the content of a whitepaper. Not all whitepapers are execellent though. But some of them really makes sense.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Not always, if the project  have not a good potential for (my opinion). I wount invest there.
of course we should only invest in the project we believe however reading whitepaper is very important, every ICO must have a whitepaper, it may be just reference informations and should not be trusted 100%, informations can easily be faked by scammers and of course, we should never trust them all but always becareful when choosing to invest ICOs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I don't believe it, because there are so many projects that the white paper looks fake.
It looks like a white paper just to raise money, because these tokens have no real value.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
All white papers are just a plan. They will maybe fail. You can't trust 100% of the future. Unless you know it very well, the white paper is never meant to make people believe in them,the white paper just puts forward a plan.
Yes its all a plan but this WP is just like a backbone of a certain project because this is the only thing on where you can read up all the things related to the project. This is one of the most important things to read before tending to invest. The decision or jurisdiction would only depend on you if you got convinced or not on what are the things you have read up. Most projects do deliver non realistic goals and those are the thing I do usually need to spot out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
We read the whitepapers of the project when we want to decide investment. As you say most of the whitepapers are copy-paste, the whitepapers must be realistic not a dream. We should search about team members, develepors, advisors behinde the project.
Activity: 84
A white paper is just a technical vision. It is a castle in the air. How can we 100% believe it? It is not something that can be seen and touched. So be skeptical about the project at all times.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
You should carefully study the white paper and in case of inconsistencies or inconsistencies recommend not to participate in such a project.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
don't believe their whitepaper. that's 85% scam projects write very good contents and nice future in their whitepaper. and you know these scam projects are selling whitepaper things only. nothing is true
Activity: 308
No I dont believe the 100% whitepaper because I have seen many whitepaper written with faking information about the project. Whitepaper gives us to understand the project. If you feel any doubt by reading whitepaper then do not invest on it.
Activity: 65
A white paper is key, it represents all of this project, its genes. If the white paper is a copy, then this project is very worthless. The technology described in the white paper needs to be achievable rather than a simple overview.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As a investor of any project u need to understand the concept and value of the product and thats why is whitepaper created by owners of project do its most important to read and understand whitepaper before you go ahead and invest.

Probably your right and correcect buddy and besides from the whitepaper also need to knows the reputation  of the developers behind the icos project before to put an investing because need to know some icos are have an hidden agenda.
Activity: 27
White Paper is an initial introduction to any ICO project. You have right to believe or not which depends on your analysis and understanding about all information in White Paper.
But I think, White paper just aims to popular with investors and marketing their projects, then you should check and confirm any information and consider before you take a decision.
Activity: 72
1 year ago, i always believed all whitepaper of any project which i found. But now, this can't. The ICO, the coin scam everywhere. The real projects fail to achieve their goal. They can't make the investment to trust anymore. I won't invest any ICO anymore
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Most whitpaper I've read are almost identical and most of them are just too good to be true. Whitepapers are important for us to understand but we seem to be used to it.
Activity: 8
as an investor a well written whitepaper is really essential. to me, i really will not believe 100% in a whitepaper because it just give idea off the project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Whitepaper gives a very good chance to understand that the project is a scam. Often scammers use someone else's whitepapers as a prototype. It's not difficult to see.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
Not always, if the project  have not a good potential for (my opinion). I wount invest there.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
Not all of what they say is true because they have to attract people to invest in their project i personally do not see any harm in that but they should be honest about their project and their objectives.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Whitepaper is only paper. I can write everything on paper and leaving project after I collect some money.
We need regulations in this sector or ICOs will be still very risky!
Pages:
Jump to: