Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Agrees with Me? - page 17. (Read 2989 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
March 10, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks
Have you noticed the same thing?
Its called correction.

Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Not only when the Bitcoin in the significant uptrend but also it applied in the downtrend, all the altcoins price is affected.

Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.
if Bitcoin stabilizes and didn't make any a big move, altcoins will finally make a significant movements.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
March 10, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

As far as I know, crypto market movement will always happen like that, if bitcoin prices continue to increase, altcoin values ​​will be at the lowest point. But I notice that in the near future, the price movement of Altcoin almost always follows the bitcoin price movement, when the bitcoin price rises, the altcoin value will follow although the comparison is far, but the current crypto market movement has always been that way
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 09:14:45 PM
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.

Indeed. That trend is perfectly normal. Bitcoin's influence in altcoins are extremely high because it is the pilot coin. All coins are very low in price these days because bitcoin is decreasing as well. Waiting for bitcoin's pump so that I could sell my altcoins. Can't wait!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
Well, I'm not entirely in agreement. I don't have much experience yet, but from what I have observed, when bitcoin's price begins to rise sharply, altcoins price are lowing. The same happens when bitcoin's price falls. Normally when the bitcoin's price stabilizes or is lateral, altcoins are growing.
Bitcoin could get a higher value when more optimistic people dip their wallets into Bitcoin. They could move from USD to Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 09:08:48 PM
Ye I think this is a very apparent trend. Timing is key when playing that game
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 09:02:14 PM
investment spread to different option like bitcoin and altcoins. when bitcoin is pumping investors/users exchange their altcoins to bitcoin resulting in altcoins to drop its price and when bitcoin is dumping they exchange their bitcoin to altcoins again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 09, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

I am not so sure of this statement, it seems like it should be a McAfee classmate to be able to make such a statement explode in society
but, at least this could be my consideration in monitoring the price
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 08:43:23 PM
yah i agree. you can see on the market many altcoin down while the price of bitcoin down, is like if bitcoin crash all coin or token is going crash to. so maybe bitcoin like a king and altcoin like a soldier.
Activity: 303
March 09, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

I disagree, the trend is more like this. Bitcoin pumps - altcoins fall/stable, bitcoin stable -altcoins pump, whole market crashes. Then it all repeats time and time again. Alts only seem to pump when bitcoin price is steady

I agree with you, I think alt coin only do pumb when bitcoin price is stable / up, but if bitcoin price down / unstable then altcoin price come down
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
March 09, 2018, 08:22:29 PM
that's quite true , you will see also dominance of btc is above 40% that means people are dumping their altcoins and jumping on btc train .
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 09, 2018, 07:21:50 PM
I've noticed that whales manipulate the market. And bitcoin doesn't fall without cause. A sharp drop at the market due to the fact that whales want to buy cheap coins. But we must be able to use this volatility.
Whale doesn't manipulate the market, but regarding mtgox case and mtgox trustee are try to dumping some big portions of bitcoin to the market instantly. To pay the creditors and mtgoix trustee was sending 35k bitcoin and bitcoin cash to the market. The whales just try to push market a little bit but with helps from the trustee and it gets pushed a lot to the bottom.
I think that you must try to read more about that.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 09, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
 here is really a very delicate idea, help to invest a lot. I am a newcomer to the Crypto market. I read your post and realized a great lesson to apply for business. If the market fluctuates as you say, it's easy to predict the trend for a more rational investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 06:41:48 PM
Well, I'm not entirely in agreement. I don't have much experience yet, but from what I have observed, when bitcoin's price begins to rise sharply, altcoins price are lowing. The same happens when bitcoin's price falls. Normally when the bitcoin's price stabilizes or is lateral, altcoins are growing.
Activity: 476
March 09, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Generally yes. When Bitcoin price starts rising, people tend to sell some of their alts in order to get Bitcoin. Will wait till the end point of the rise and then go on purchasing alts again to gain more tokens. It has become sort of a cycle in history due to the trend or pattern that is quite consistent.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
March 09, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

This is one of the reasons why I am on the looked and monitored altcoins to invest, there is good money to be made once you picked the right altcoin to invest I made money on Kucoin and Waves when they are hitting low and sold them at their peak.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

Yup you are right BTC up = alt coins up BTC down = alt coins down
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 09, 2018, 06:24:33 PM
I somewhat agree with your observation. That is usually the trend for "most" altcoins. I said most because some do not move inversely to bitcoin's movement.
BR0
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 13
SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn
March 09, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I disagree with you, so far I've seen bitcoin like its center, if bitcoin price goes up then altcoins also go up, and vice versa, i just pay attention to coin that have big reputation in society like eth, eth always follow bitcoin movement, although there is little difference , but so far I see that way, and I never see if the bitcoin price goes up then altcoin down, I never saw it.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
This is interesting opinion! I have never thought about it. But it seems quite rightly!
But both Bitcoin price and price of other crypto is badly predictable. How this opinion can be helpful for investments?
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

yes it's a pretty normal pattern when i joined i was a bit scared but now it's like a routine for me
Pages:
Jump to: