Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Are The Bears? - page 4. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 22, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
Bears? it's a term for the market

Trading Terms – Bears, Bulls, Hawks, And Doves

And those people that wants more bears are the investors who wanted to buy during the dip season. It could everyone.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
~ "Bear Market" ~ Who are the bears? Is it the bounty hunters?

Grin You really have a sense of humour. If bounty hunters can make a bearish market, there will be many millionairs desire to be bounty hunter.

In my opinion, 2 factors is making the trend of market: FUD-ers/FOMO-ers and Whales/Sharks. One is manipulated and another is manipulator.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
In my own opinion I think bears means something been so dull and this translate into the market been dull and its going down, this happens when a lot of people are selling off or there is a panic and people are selling off. That's my understanding of bear.
Activity: 14
November 22, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
bear bear bear bear, i always hear about bear, so who is bear here ?
copper member
Activity: 168
November 22, 2018, 08:01:58 AM
This is funny to as who are the bear in market as we are know their is no one to be called bear but me and you as the market only react to what we human do in terms of demand and supply base on our believe and also on our agreement to but at a particular amount or price and ready to sell with same set of mind and same apply to bull market and nothing more special or no one is bear or bull but me and you make up the market.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
I really wonder when it has to do with the "Bear Market"  I even read in some articles that the bears have taken over the market, now my question is; Who are the bears? Is it the bounty hunters? Or Day-traders?

I would love to know this.
Absolutely not them. Those are just small capitals. The cause of this downfall is whales, who have the power in the crypto market. They hold more than 100,000 BTC and easily manipulate the market. That's my answer. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
November 22, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
A lot of the fall will be from ICOs that were conducted and funds that have been released. They'll not to be sold either to continue development or just so Dev's can be rich. After that it will be people who aren't seeing enough progress with crypto in terms of real world adoption.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
More on forex it is known that bulls are pushing the price up, and the bears are pulling down. But in cryptocurrency, there are much more animals, there are giant whales and all the beloved hamsters, maybe there are some other animals.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 22, 2018, 07:47:55 AM
I really wonder when it has to do with the "Bear Market"  I even read in some articles that the bears have taken over the market, now my question is; Who are the bears? Is it the bounty hunters? Or Day-traders?

I would love to know this.
Pages:
Jump to: