Pages:
Author

Topic: Who are the top/successful Bounty Manager here at BCT - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
I go for Sylon and Snaguit123, they are the kind of bounty manager that will defend their bounty hunter. That is how bounty manager should be, should always support the hunter to gain back the same support or respect they deserve.

As far as I remember, Snaguit123 and Sylon defend their bounty hunter from the irrational alteration of the team for the bounty allocation given that the Hardcap of the said controversial ICO was reached. And all goes well as they defend the hunters side.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
For me I pick Deadley and BlockEye For having no mistakes on releasing the rewards, strict but worthy. I didnt have a conversation with Blockeye yet but Deadley is just really accommodating and I think he got his team for certain queries, he's just an Amazing Bounty manager with successful ICO's.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Yep it is a great portfolio and a trivia, he's the one that manages a lot of campaigns at the same time, you can look at services section and in bounties sections as well.

I choose jamal because i had a great time to join his bounty. But everyone has their own preference. Just give it a try
You preferred him but sorry to say most of the members here that have been part of the community for a couple of months will say no. His campaigns are involved with some controversies so it's not a wise pick, IMHO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I choose jamal because i had a great time to join his bounty. But everyone has their own preference. Just give it a try
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Depends really on what project they are handling, how many Bounty participants exist in one bounty program. The bounty manager must be able to follow up any inquiries of the ICO participants and be able to answer promptly their questions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
i think is amazix, it is a team that promotes at Bitcointalk forum for many ICO projects.
http://www.amazix.com/ this is their website. If you want to contact them, you can go to this website. Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
I am intrigue to know who are the Cream of the crop Bounty Manager here at BCT.

Pages:
Jump to: