Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Are Your Favorite Actors: Name 3 Of Your Favorites! - page 18. (Read 9213 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
johnny depp

tom cruise

Angelina Joli
Activity: 6
-Daniel Radcliffe- Harry Potter
-Leonardo DiCaprio
-Rupert Grint - Harry Potter
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
Robert Downey
johnny Depp
Brad pitt
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
1.Al Pacino
2.Emma Watson - Harry Potter
3.Keanu reeves
Activity: 29
Jackie Chan
Johnny Depp
Tom Cruise
Activity: 3
Angelina Joli

jockey Chan

brad Pitt
Leonardo de Caprio
Will Smith
Tom Cruise
tom cruise

johnny depp

leonardo dicaprio

they all are my favorite actors....
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
not in any particular order:

-Liam Neeson
-Jackie Chan
-Leonardo Di Caprio
Activity: 98
Amy Acker
Scarlett Johansson
Audrey Hepburn
Activity: 44
Tom Cruise
Bruce Willis
Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie
Justine Timberlake
Activity: 252
My favorite artists are
 1. The Rock
2. Angelina jolie
3. Ayu Ting Ting
Activity: 98
Hmm I'll pick up actors from my era so the selection will be fair.
1st Place:Johnny Depp I have seen him playing in a variety kind of movies (adventure,child,musical,thrilleretc.) he is not just act he is obsessed with his work.
2nd Place:Jack Nicholson He is a good actor too.Just see Anger management and you will understand!
3rd Place:Antony Hopkins
Activity: 448
Tom Hanks
Leonardo DiCaprio
Will Smith
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
John Dumelo
Prince David Osei
Chris Attoh
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
I watch movies when I'm reckless instead of reading books, then I go for the easiest route which is movies because they're such a fun to watch!
So, if we all watch movies why not talk about our favorite actors and actresses Huh Why not list your 3 favorites actors and their movies?

There are too many good actors in the hollywood , and so many good movies. But this 3 are my favorite actors. First is Johnny Depp I like his movie The Pirates of the Carribean , the next one is Leonardo DiCaprio I love his movie where he got his first ever oscar award " The revenant " . The last one is Jason statham , I really love watching all of his movies.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Robert Downey
Johnny Depp
Will Smith

Bill Murray
Leo Di Caprio
Christian Bale

Wow, what a great combination of Hollywood blockbusters? Nice Smiley  
Activity: 34
Rob Schneider. All 3 of them.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
I watch movies when I'm reckless instead of reading books, then I go for the easiest route which is movies because they're such a fun to watch!
So, if we all watch movies why not talk about our favorite actors and actresses Huh Why not list your 3 favorites actors and their movies?

I dont usually watch movies. But here are my 3 favorite actors, first is Sylvester Stallone I love to watch and televise his film series "Rocky". The second is Johnny Depp and the third one is of course Leonardo DiCaprio.

You sound like an old-school but it's great to hear that from you sir and you've mentioned few of the greatest actors ever Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E

I dont usually watch movies. But here are my 3 favorite actors, first is Sylvester Stallone I love to watch and televise his film series "Rocky". The second is Johnny Depp and the third one is of course Leonardo DiCaprio.
Pages:
Jump to: