Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system? - page 10. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 114
March 22, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
Bitcoin and blockchain is being introduced as a decentralized system that everyone holds their own ledger so it means it doesn't need a third party like bank. So its impossible that anyone can control it thats why many country are making a regulations on how and where to use bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
Nobody controls Bitcoin system. It runs on the Blockchain Technology.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 20, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
One of the common concerns of other people here is the bitcoin system because the most questions is the person who's manipulating the bitcoin. Experts keep on saying that it is anonymous but the scary thing that other think is that what will happen if there will be a corrupted at the protocol level. Indeed, it is programmed, but as far as I know it is anonymous.
Activity: 25
March 20, 2018, 02:29:58 AM
Bitcoin is controlled by all its users worldwide. Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other, all users need to use the following software
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
March 20, 2018, 02:25:19 AM
literarily nobody has control over other peoples bitcoin but the price of bitcoin can be influenced by people that hold the highest percentage of the coin in their wallet so technically they have control over the price but they don't have control over the activities of other holders of the bitcoin. the same thing applies to altcoin as well. major coin holder can control the price and that is what caused pump and dump of the coin some time because the price has been influenced
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
March 20, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
In your opinion. Which is system?
Bitcoin security system is offered by the purse providers, exchange systems are offered by those who have a market.
But for a price change system for every penny and every second, I think we get involved in it.
Hello Spammers..
I do not know until when people like you no longer meet this forum with junk posts. I am only concerned about your situation like this. I hope you realize it before you get rid of it.

Which system?
The BTC security system is only offered by the purse provider. and exchange systems offered by those who have a market.
But for a price change system for every penny and every second, I think we all get involved in it.
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 01:42:36 AM
In your opinion. Which is system?
Bitcoin security system is offered by the purse providers, exchange systems are offered by those who have a market.
But for a price change system for every penny and every second, I think we get involved in it.
Merit: 17
March 20, 2018, 01:26:10 AM
can be said the same for some people, but I have more views than that. I'm sure bitcoin until now is still the best in the network of digital currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
March 20, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
I think no one can control BITCOIN, even if there is a decrease and increase in price it all happens because of the volume of transactions buying and selling
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
Nobody control the Bitcoin system but I know there are groups who maintain the system like in our forum, everyone can join in and no one can stop them, Moderators can influence the flow of the system but in accordance to rules and guidelines not by the way they just want it.
March 19, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
I think, no one can control the Bitcoin system. Its a personal system. The user can only control the Bitcoin she/he is folding.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 19, 2018, 11:15:45 PM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is decentralized, no one control it.
Government may have a regulations about it, but they cannot fully control bitcoin.
Activity: 9
March 19, 2018, 07:08:41 PM
Their are godfathers of bitcoin ecosystem who can manipulate it the way they like. After all someone created it in the first place, Not God. So someone is also there changing and manipulating it the way it suites them. It's a company after all. Its been governed by a certain group of people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 06:50:34 PM
I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
Nobody owns Bitcoin or the system in which it functions. It is the community that dictates the movement and value of Bitcoin. The activities that are being made have direct impact into the value or price of any cryptocurrency as a whole.

You may ask, who or what is the community? The community is composed of the users, traders, investors, project creators, bounty participants, etc...In short, the community is us! We make the impact. We control the system and the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
Nobody owns the Bitcoin network, just as no one owns the technology behind the e-mail. Bitcoin is controlled by the bitco-users of the whole world. Although developers improve the software, they can not forcefully change the protocol, because users are free to choose which software and what version to use. In order to be compatible, all users must use software that obeys the same rules. Bitcoin can work correctly only with full agreement between all users. Therefore, all users and developers, if the incentive to protect this consensus.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
March 19, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

You might say that nobody can control the system, but you are wrong, just because it's decentralized doesn't mean that certain parties don't have a significant amount of control over it;

1. Mining pools, some of them are close to >51% of the network hash rate
2. Media outlets, their opinion and press can often crash the market
3. Governments and corporations. Even if they don't have direct control, their actions can drastically affect crypto value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 06:04:07 PM
Who control the bitcoin system, bitcoin is not control by someone, but it natural itself  and controlled by all its users almost all over the world. As we all know that Bitcoin is based on a block chain technology which relies on decentralization principle. And that all i know
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

In my opinion, there is big different between mobile application and bitcoin. Mobile application can be control by their dev but bitcoin no one control even government institution.
Mobile application is totally different form bitcoin as we can use mobile application just to contact other people but we use bitcoin to make future, today nothing is better than bitcoin, bitcoin is independent currency it is out of control nothing can ever control bitcoin,, our government is reserved about bitcoin but in some places bitcoin is announced as legal currency, it is worldwide using currency today only because people are aware about bitcoin that there is no limit for bitcoin profit, so I like bitcoin because we are free it has given us freedom but only marker demand and supply makes it rise and fall.
Activity: 28
March 19, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
Bitcoin is controlled by all its users almost all over the world almost because its decentralized system means that no one has to stay compatible with each other those who use bitcoin who can control this all.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
March 19, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
bitcoin is not control by someone, but it natural itself and bitcoin is depend on the people, bitcoin has price amzing like this because there are so many using bitocin in this time, and people like that because it decentralized behaviour
Pages:
Jump to: