Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the Bitcoins? - page 32. (Read 46426 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 14, 2016, 08:38:31 PM
Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?
Who controls the course of Bitcoin?
Actually i dont really have any idea who controls the bitcoins. But as my opinion, i think the users itself  of bitcoin controls it. I dont care who controls bitcoin as long as it really help to the users especially in earning extra money.

We have the same opinion about this question. The one who controls bitcoin are the users themselves. Since we are the one in control on all of the transactions happening in bitcoin. Yeah, there is no central authority but the overall control is in the users' hands. The price, the flow of trade and the exchange rely on the decisions of the users.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
November 14, 2016, 08:35:06 PM
some people say that the china was the one who controls the bitcoin in because he has a lot of bitcoin mining sites and is a country with the world's largest bitcoin users..

China was controlling the bitcoin a sort of because of the fact that it mined a lot and due to that fact had power over it, right now this is not the fact anymore and I think we ourselves are controlling it all over the world again.
with that fact i guess it's enough to say they can control bitcoin anytime
why? of course the power of groups number
they have bigger community and bigger bitcoin user
they are superior since first time bitcoin invented .
Activity: 251
November 14, 2016, 08:17:13 PM
some people say that the china was the one who controls the bitcoin in because he has a lot of bitcoin mining sites and is a country with the world's largest bitcoin users..

China was controlling the bitcoin a sort of because of the fact that it mined a lot and due to that fact had power over it, right now this is not the fact anymore and I think we ourselves are controlling it all over the world again.
Controls the one who produces most bitcoin. But if the Chinese said that they would create a national cryptocurrency, you can opt out of bitcoin. But for whose benefit is not clear. In any case, I always believed that it is the Chinese.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 14, 2016, 08:05:13 PM

Activity: 632
November 14, 2016, 07:55:14 PM
No one controls Bitcoin!!!!
Anyone can use Bitcoin that is why it is called decentralized!
Bitcoin also has no tax therefore, the government has no rights to manipulate it and anyone can even use it anonymously!
Safe investment, there can not be. You can not invest the money somewhere and not take risks that might not work. Therefore, there are always risks. Yet in my opinion is better to stay on the gold. It is more convenient and relaxing view of investments.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
November 13, 2016, 11:01:17 PM
No one controls Bitcoin!!!!
Anyone can use Bitcoin that is why it is called decentralized!
Bitcoin also has no tax therefore, the government has no rights to manipulate it and anyone can even use it anonymously!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 10:52:54 PM
Everyone can own and can control bitcoin. But the main driver of bitcoin is China because they are the biggest bitcoin mined. And i think they have atleast more than 50% of bitcoins in the world which makes them drive the bitcoin especially the price of it. If China declare of banning bitcoin, this is a disaster for all the bitcoin users.
Activity: 39
November 13, 2016, 10:00:16 PM
The miners around the world. It's a decentralized governance model, different from anything that existed before.
Activity: 560
November 13, 2016, 09:59:36 PM
Bitcoin is a decentralised system. The users have the power. But still there is a foundation team that makes the changes to code if necessary.

Or , did you mean Does China control the price of Bitcoin?
Yes, to some extent, many fluctuations are believed to arrive due to China.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 13, 2016, 09:51:53 PM
I think not, it's because the news only. Other countries also have many that do great in bitcoin mining. Bitcoin is anonymous, so very difficult to search for user data from any countries that uses bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
November 13, 2016, 05:34:28 PM
Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?

Do you know how to ise google ? Bitcoin is decentralized in nature so noone controls it but we all control it. Its a network of all bitcoin users that contribute to hashing or keeping their wallets open or running a mode to strengthen the network.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2016, 05:06:27 PM
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that means no has control bitcoin generally.

LOLOLOLOLOL! 

China controls the mining and George Maxwell / Blockstream controls the commit access to the code.  You 'decentralized' fantasy is completely stupid. 
Activity: 490
November 13, 2016, 11:21:07 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that means no has control bitcoin generally. It's the users itself who has control for their own bitcoin. It's decentralized that makes bitcoin different from any other currencies.
Activity: 42
November 13, 2016, 11:10:53 AM
Actually i dont really have any idea who controls the bitcoins. But as my opinion, i think the users itself  of bitcoin controls it. I dont care who controls bitcoin as long as it really help to the users especially in earning extra money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
November 13, 2016, 07:06:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
November 10, 2016, 11:10:56 AM
The main point of bitcoin is that no one controls them specifically, there is a big collision between forces and that makes the result of those forces to be a decentralized solution. In the future we will have less centralized mining which is currently the biggest problem. once that is resolved then we will be on the right spot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
November 10, 2016, 06:15:23 AM
No one controls bitcoins, that is what i like about bitcoins that is it's decentralized nature.
If anyone really controls it than i think they are the Chinese miners which have a great influence on bitcoins.

In terms of controls, I think on the same level as you do as no one is really in control of this currency as it is decentralized. However, because it is a currency and traded all the time in the market, there can be some who can influence its movements. And that is fine with us as Bitcoin is now getting to be mainstream and not living in a vacuum.
Activity: 812
November 10, 2016, 05:59:28 AM
Nothing controls the Bitcoin network, just as no one has the technology email operation. Bitcoin is controlled by all users worldwide. Developers may increase Bitcoin software, but they can not force a change in the Bitcoin protocol because all the users are free to choose the software and the version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other, all the user needs to use the software to follow the same rules. Bitcoin can only work properly if there is a full consensus among all users. Thus, all users and developers have a strong incentive to protect this consensus.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 09, 2016, 12:23:52 AM
I read in an internet blog about who controls bitcoin in this world, one of the which is the controlling company of China BTC China Pool - BTCChina Pool is one of the biggest players. The company was founded in 2011 and is currently led by Bobby Lee, who Became CEO after buying the stock exchanges in China BTC 2013. Pool comes with a rate of 13.74% the number of hash.

I think a lot of large companies that control the bitcoin in this world?
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
November 08, 2016, 05:03:18 PM
In my opinion there is nobody control the bitcoin the value was depending on the market that is why value is continue to fluctuates and also it mat vary the economy of where the bitcoin mined.
Pages:
Jump to: