Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 17. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 06:48:30 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Obviously the people behind who is responsible for the movement price value are those who collected Bitcoin/Bitcoin collector which it

leads to increase its value. If there are more whale investors or more users for sure the demand will increase and that is unstoppable if that

happens when Bitcoin rapidly to the moon, it will goes up! Smiley
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
i think bitcoin case is different . almost everyone met it after its creation, unlike every other new coins. and  moreso, no one is responsible for price movement either up or down. the market is controlled by every player of it. prices dont just move up or down, people move them by their trading actions daily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 05:49:54 PM
That's a question that I've not really pondered about, but at the look of things with several analysis, I think it's the whales that controls the market often.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 05:39:56 PM
I think the bitcoin market is the market of investors.Investors are the only reason behind the ups and downs of the market there is no third party is present to fluctuate the market.
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
There are two players that determine the price of cryptocurrency in the world the buy and the seller. Some people buy and odd it to sell in future while some people sell it to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 05:29:42 PM
There are two players that determine the price of cryptocurrency in the world the buy and the seller. Some people buy and odd it to sell in future while some people sell it to other cryptocurrency. Investors are principal agents in determining the price.
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 05:19:57 PM
No one single individual or entity controls the market but a band of whales and profiteers who seek a profit margin never heard before manipulate the price and markets to bring a confusion that in the long run favours their pockets and wallets.... The wall street manipulative methods are also largely employed here!
Activity: 185
September 01, 2018, 05:13:24 PM
Who controls the market? the answer is us... we are. we crypto players, of course, who can control the market, when we do buy and selling activities in the crypto market, from the price, market cap, increase and decrease it occurs because our activities in the market every second will determine the direction of price movements. And this is purely due to an activity that we do in a market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 01, 2018, 05:12:54 PM
I would say the US government/Federal Reserve own Bitcoin and the entire crypto market.  You buy crypto with Fiat in the beginning.  They have the printer and the military.  This means they can print and buy Bitcoin at will.  The central bankers win no matter what. 
We are the users who controls the market but there is a big impact in the market if you are holding and selling a big sum of bitcoin that is why we also need to be careful and balance with everything and that is the disadvantage of crypto market we just need to think wisely with what we are doing so that we can have a great profit too, we can play with the market or we can just stay holding it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 05:08:30 PM
I don't think that there is one person or the company which controls the market of crypto. To my mind, all of us control this market. supply and demand are connected and you need to learn more about them
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:57:35 PM
I would say the US government/Federal Reserve own Bitcoin and the entire crypto market.  You buy crypto with Fiat in the beginning.  They have the printer and the military.  This means they can print and buy Bitcoin at will.  The central bankers win no matter what. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 01, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
Those who have joined the crypto market early and have a lot of bitcoin and those who have joined lately crypto market but have a lot of capital are controls it together. Small investors don't have much choice.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
The crypto money market is of course managed by whales. And the states are allowing for development. They are accelerating their development or causing it to slow down.
Activity: 75
September 01, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
The whole crypto market is based on a system and the full system is run on the block chain technology and there is no one controlling it.
Activity: 95
September 01, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
I think there are some people who control the bitcoin. if you can control bitcoin you can control whole the crypto market. there are few people who bought bitcoin under lower price at the early stage. they are the one who manipulate the market. As these people is not big. they can control the market easily. I think market now needs institutional investors come in
Activity: 54
September 01, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
controlling the crypto market is an exchange agency because every platform they have can determine the pumping and dumping of each coin. for example binance, kucoin, HitBtc, and other exchanges
Activity: 252
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
September 01, 2018, 10:32:53 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Actually the one who really control the market price  movement are the people who contributed or invested on cryptoccurrency. This is the main reason and idea why market price move upward or downward. However, since money is so hot then maybe there are changes being made like some adjustments so that they could take advantage on it.
Activity: 44
September 01, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
As it is applicable to all market trade, DEMAND and SUPPLY determine who control the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
 i assume who cntrol the crypto market or as  trading market are the people who effectively the ones who have a massive amount of money and want to control it.
The $-value is purely dependent on the supply and the demand. If a single entity has enough power (meaning supply OR demand) you could consider it a market maker and therefore also controlling the market.
Pages:
Jump to: