Pages:
Author

Topic: Who created bitcoin? Satoshi Nakamoto or Elon Musk? - page 2. (Read 595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
Since Satoshi Nakamoto still theory and no one who knows Satoshi if its still alive or dead and  i think Satoshi Nakamoto is a group.. So there is possibility that Elon Musk who created bitcoin..
Can you share the source if where did you read this article?
Because there are lots of people here attempt to be satoshi but no one is real.. but if they can give a proof maybe we can trust his words.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
A latest news said Elon Musk created bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto or Elon Musk? What do you think?

Could you provide a source please? I haven't heard this anywhere. Besides, it doesn't really matter who created it, since Satoshi Nakamoto is a buzzword as well. No one knows who he / she / it is.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Names are not too important i think. Bitcoin could be a state job. A state that does not want the dollar as reserv money. But which state? I dont have an idea about that. Maybe China-England partnership..Who knows ?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
 A latest news said Elon Musk created bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto or Elon Musk? What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: