Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Did 7/7? - page 2. (Read 863 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
July 07, 2015, 01:18:16 PM
Today is the 10th anniversary of the attacks on London. Three men detonated bombs on the London Underground and one man detonated a bomb on a bus. 52 people were killed and hundreds were injured.  The four suicide bombers were:

Mohammad Sidique Khan
    Shehzad Tanweer
    Germaine Lindsay
    Hasib Hussain

Two of them left videotaped statements explaining their actions. Here's part of what Mohammad Sidique Khan said in his video:

I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe. Our drive and motivation doesn't come from tangible commodities that this world has to offer. Our religion is Islam, obedience to the one true god and following the footsteps of the final prophet messenger. Your democratically-elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world. And your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters. Until we feel security you will be our targets and until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people we will not stop this fight. We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.

Here's part of what Shehzad Tanweer said in his video:

What have you witnessed now is only the beginning of a string of attacks that will continue and become stronger until you pull your forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq. And until you stop your financial and military support to America and Israel.

Given this evidence, of course, we have no idea who did it or why. Some people say it was committed by Muslims in the name of their religion, but since Islam is a religion of peace that preaches against violence, this accusation must be wrong. Sadly, after ten years, it appears we'll never know who committed this terrible attack or have any idea why.
Pages:
Jump to: