Pages:
Author

Topic: Who do you consider the Best Bounty manager? - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 1
investigate spam campaigns. The proposed framework identifies an on-the-fly spam campaign. In addition, label and score campaigns and gather information about them. The framework described provides law enforcement with a strong platform for investigating cyber-based criminal activities. Responsible for what happens is a good manager.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
To me a best bounty manager should be someone who treat you as an employee, respect your time for working with you and pays you on time. I have been here not for long, I participated in most twitter campaign,medium and telegram of Legend Sylon , it can take months, he won't bother to open even the spreadsheet in public mode for you to see your stakes. Sometimes, after working so many weeks, he just announce CAMPAIGN PAUSE, without any tangible reason, means you work for nothing. Isn't a way to hold bounty managers accountable on this forum? It grieves me that no policies are set out by moderators of this forum to bring to book on managers that cheat members here.
Yes, I agree with you that there needs to be an appreciation for the hard work of bounty participants. Choosing a good project is indeed very difficult, but at least by following a good bounty manager a bounty hunter will gain comfort in his work. I choose a good manager by looking at the experiences and successes they've achieved.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
I always like to work with amazix team. As far as i am concerned, they have been the best. Although, i have not worked with all the bounty managers, but with what i have heard and seen people said, i prefer amazix.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
To consider a best bounty manager I already made a research on them if how many bounty they hold and become successful because the many bounty he gets succeed has he gain more percentage to be a good manager.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
You're not going to make any difference posting a thread here. Bounties are not that hard, pressing retweet is not work. If you treat them as work, you're in the wrong game. No harm in doing bounties, but anyone expecting to make a fortune is (arguably) delusional.
copper member
Activity: 233
you are actually right whit all you said, a good bounty manager should respect people's effort and time, also understand hunter is not a play hunters take their time doing one or two things. and also paying the hunter with good rewards.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Very much in my opinion a good bounty manager with a management that is of course very large and extraordinary. For the best surely everyone is different in this case. For me personally the best Arteezy, Wapinter, hua-hui. All the bounty managers I mentioned are certainly the best. And many more.
Activity: 283
Exactly, you are right... Most of the bounty manager are not even care about the participants which is very bad. Our time and internet connection fees should be appreciated by paying us as they promised us before the start of the campaign.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
So far the beat bounty am running on is controlled by Goblin team.. I have been on wapinter, bounty hive and bountyguru. Goblin team have my respect for appreciating the time hunter but to make it happen. I havent hear about legend sylon but if he's like that then ita bullshit!!!
Activity: 102
I totally agree with you. The best bounty manager should give you enough respect and value your time. Steps should be taken to follow up the activities of bounty managers.
Activity: 143
To me a best bounty manager should be someone who treat you as an employee, respect your time for working with you and pays you on time. I have been here not for long, I participated in most twitter campaign,medium and telegram of Legend Sylon , it can take months, he won't bother to open even the spreadsheet in public mode for you to see your stakes. Sometimes, after working so many weeks, he just announce CAMPAIGN PAUSE, without any tangible reason, means you work for nothing. Isn't a way to hold bounty managers accountable on this forum? It grieves me that no policies are set out by moderators of this forum to bring to book on managers that cheat members here.
Pages:
Jump to: