Pages:
Author

Topic: Who else is waiting for the next buying opportunity ? - page 2. (Read 3358 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 260
I'm everyday more confident that we have reached the bottom and that the next months there will be a nice train to ride.
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
The next buying opportunity for me is either at about $150 or $680. I won't be conviced we are in a bull market until we get to new mid-term heights. And I will also be careful until coins are really really cheap!

I have similar views. However, in the mid term I am eyeing $340-360 area, as I think we should rally off that level. I also would hope to catch the daily up trend before we break the $600 level, rather than waiting for a break of $680. Better then to sell if/when we failed at that level.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When the bitcoin will be lower than $450 maybe ill be and hold em.

With the recent news of Paypal probably bitcoin's value won't decrease so much.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I don't wait for any entry point. I just buy a little as an investment for the future every month, though I also earn little bits doing other things.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Same strat as I use for silver.. always buy.. always.  I put about $200 into crypto and silver each time I get paid.  Although.. I've been to generous with giving my BTC and DOGE away to people to get started...  So now I only hand out like 1k doge.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When the bitcoin will be lower than $450 maybe ill be and hold em.
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
The next buying opportunity for me is either at about $150 or $680. I won't be conviced we are in a bull market until we get to new mid-term heights. And I will also be careful until coins are really really cheap!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
YOU"RE LIKE A TIMEBOMB!
NOW is the next buying opportunity.

How much are you holding right now?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Be patient, a 20$ drop is not a good buying opportunity. Don't invest all your liquid capital now, i am sure there will be another spike.

guess you have many "$20 drop" since last year
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Be patient, a 20$ drop is not a good buying opportunity. Don't invest all your liquid capital now, i am sure there will be another spike.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I agree, the buying opportunity is definitely now if you are able to buy at the price it is at now. It may take time but the price will soon rise I feel meaning a nice little profit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
When it hits $0.001, I'm all in.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 624
I prefer to wait for a capitulation spike. We've been steadily trending downwards from $680 and never really spiked down with big volume to indicate seller exhaustion. I'll wait for mid-$300s, or otherwise buy a strong breakout. No momentum to that last push to $497, and the truncated fifth wave screams weakness. Best to wait for better entry.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 5269
NOW is the next buying opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
well i think everybody who is in this bitcoin world is always waiting for an opportunity like that.

like he sayd:

the cheaper the better

thats it Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Im buying daily already.
Activity: 841
Merit: 608
I've been moving my money in at this level. This is a steal.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
playing pasta and eating mandolinos
Activity: 700
This is the buying point.

http://worldbitcoinnetwork.com/BitcoinPriceModel-Alpha.html

5% of remittances is very achievable in a short amount of time and would take us to $2,000.

Throw in some other variables and you realise how undervalued it is right now.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I can buy 100 @$100  and 1000 @$10 if you wish to sell :-)
Pages:
Jump to: