Pages:
Author

Topic: Who else thinks crypto starts crashing as soon as i enter this market. - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Who else thinks that cryptocurrency market is crashing as soon as i/me entered the market

I think this do you? 😂

I've noticed that everytime someone new invests into crypto, the market takes a nose dive within the next month.  This may have to do with the investing gods trying to let us know that we should not be putting our money into such volatile investments. 
Jokes aside, theres no way of knowing what the crypto market will do after you invest.  You might aswell just take the plunge now and deal with whats to come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Who else thinks that cryptocurrency market is crashing as soon as i/me entered the market

I think this do you? 😂

Lol  Grin same as like me, a few hours ago I bought little coins and then after I bought it the price fallen. I don't know every I bought new coins the price is crashed although a little (maybe I haven't fortune yet, but I still believe that I will earn from my investment, so I will holding it)
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
 Are you believing in negativism as this market is too big than the decisions of one man. Bitcoin is going to recover and any coins you are going to invest in are going to recover if you can be patient with the price and the ways market behave. Your buying has no mush infect on the market and we should trying to do a proper analysis before investing into any coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
That’s the human nature, man, nothing more than that. Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and day by day more and more investors are joining this industry. The prices of the investments do fall in trading market so at such times the new participants entering the market sometimes think that the price started crashing as soon as they entered the market. But actually it’s nothing like that. It’s just a coincidence or your wrong timing.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

I think this do you? 😂

Be practical buddy.I am a practical man.The price of bitcoin is varying in pyramid shape.So when the price of bitcoin reaches peak,then it will moves yo some reduction for certain period.When the price is reduced,the investors will inverse their money.Then the price is again start to increase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104

I think this do you? 😂
Pages:
Jump to: