Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Enjoyed this Unpredictable Season Bull / Bear - page 5. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Bitcoin has recently shown good price growth. Of course, during growth, it will inevitably fluctuate in price. Therefore, today's fall is not worth paying attention to. The main thing is that in general there should be an upward movement.
Altcoins and ethereum are showing good growth in the first place. Moreover, ethereum in percentage terms is ahead of the price growth of bitcoin. it
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Definitely most of them are enjoying this Bull season most of the crypto coins made a solid come back which was really unpredictable!!!

Also it's often extremely difficult to identify the bottom especially when it's nearing bear, so I suggest not to rush to buy coins in hurry. Those who are holding coins Just wait till halving happens.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
to enjoy the bull or bear market that occurs, we need to hold the right assets, especially assets that really have a high risk, such as crypto which is above, including bitcoin, ethereum, and others. when you hold the coins, then you will enjoy the increase that could have happened. even the decline that occurs can be an opportunity for you to have more assets.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
In my opinion there has been change of long term trends atleast im quite sure about btc and eth, i think now bull trend will continue with some dips and corrections but overall we are going up which is great time to hodl and profit and that is exactly what i am doing this time around and yes patience is the key.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Obviously those people who enjoys this unpredictable season of bullish of the coins are those people who wait so long in and invest long time ago and wait until their time that they will be able to earn a huge amount of money and maybe this is the right time that they are waiting in which almost all of the coins are becoming bullish. We are just hoping to continue it until the start of the halving on the month of May.
Activity: 163
Merit: 6
Some times we cant Even judg weather this is Bullish market or Bearish. I thinks here will a lot of people who will be also confused like me. Where we are looking for a Bitcoin uptrend session ongoing, at the other side here is also many altcoins showing a solid bounce back.

But in my opinion this is a time for experience traders to make profit by switching coins and booked profit. Here are also many unexperienced trader or those who got panic by seeing other coin booming and their coin in not showing good move or getting volume.

Here is only way for make money which is keep patience and wait for your turn, Don't be greedy. But one thing will be matter, Are you holding a Strong coins.
Pages:
Jump to: