Pages:
Author

Topic: WHO HAVE BITCOIN TELER MACHINE? - page 2. (Read 1209 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
February 06, 2017, 10:18:40 AM
in my country BTC bitcoin teller machine was still rare it is, that so my question is who owns the bitcoin teller machine, and are there any of you who have never used?

The Bitcoin teller ATM machines are springing up all over the world and its nothing new, just yesterday I heard some hooligans destroyed a couple of them in the Midwest USA. Big exchange companies owns them and they intend to profit from the transaction fees.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
February 06, 2017, 09:27:44 AM
in my country BTC bitcoin teller machine was still rare it is, that so my question is who owns the Bitcoin teller machine, and are there any of you who have never used?

Please clarify what you mean. I have never heard of a bitcoin teller machine. Perhaps you mean some sort of ATM machine? This is probably the strangest question I've ever heard on the bitcointalk forum.
I think he means Bitcoin ATM, from what I know you can buy bitcoin directly from the ATM and you receive a slip which contains the private key similar to a paper wallet. You can find the BTC ATM's near you using this website https://coinatmradar.com/
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 06, 2017, 08:06:22 AM
in my country BTC bitcoin teller machine was still rare it is, that so my question is who owns the bitcoin teller machine, and are there any of you who have never used?

Please clarify what you mean. I have never heard of a bitcoin teller machine. Perhaps you mean some sort of ATM machine? This is probably the strangest question I've ever heard on the bitcointalk forum.

Generally, bitcoin teller machine is fiat ATM, they are same, we use bitcoin instead because we have a special name to differ the fiat one. No more intention.

OP, for my BTM experience, I have seen some BTM in European countries, in Germany, there are many in main cities. But the fees are a bit high, never use it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 06, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

Well I hope who owns the bitcoin teller machine. I just search in the internet that there's a machine and its existing, but I don't where to find those machines. I hope they put machines near our home so we can get the money easily Smiley
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
February 06, 2017, 06:38:05 AM

Here in Philippines, there is only one available bitcoin ATM machine  . For more infos and a map of all available bitcoin atm machines you can check this link; http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-map/

I don't even have the faintest idea where to find it. We just cash-out at banks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
February 05, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Here in Philippines, there is only one available bitcoin ATM machine  . For more infos and a map of all available bitcoin atm machines you can check this link; http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-map/
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 05, 2017, 11:31:37 AM
We should promote this kind of teller machine. It would be a good investment for us if it is will be going to made. Bitcoin teller machines can help use bitcoin users to have easily withdraw money. Bitcoin teller machines can make bitcoin be on top, or can make virtual money to be touch. These kind of innovation should be develop
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 05, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

No need to be harsh. If we are really an open minded person we can understand exactly what OP is trying to tell us. That is maybe close to the idea of using Bitcoin ATM. If I will to answer it, we have nearby Bitcoin ATM machine at my workplace, just few blocks away honestly. Up to this day, I don't have an experienced using that machine but I rarely seen some people using it (maybe when Im passing I just didn't get the chance to saw some of the people using it).

If OP really pointing to bitcoin teller machine, we don't have here in my place based on my knowledge on our area. OP can clarifies his concern for much clearer statement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
February 05, 2017, 11:07:11 AM

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
February 04, 2017, 12:38:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: