Pages:
Author

Topic: Who heard about A8IM.COM - page 2. (Read 3951 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 03, 2014, 12:09:49 AM
@southerngentuk
Who has the best price in the USA local pickup or delivery?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 03, 2014, 12:05:02 AM
@dave111223

Have you personally ordered from either company?

I've ordered from Bitmain yes; products arrived in 3 days and worked.

Have I ordered from the website that was setup last week, that using a "domainsbyproxy" whois and sells for 150% markup....no

So your suggestion is ordering from a factory in China, because domain proxy and sells 150% markup.
After checking seems there is no address from your refereed company Bitmain and they also us domain protection.
Delivery 3 days within ASIA, isn't that where your are located? Are you the Shrill?

I asked a newbie question and my point may be a little aggressive simply because all the fraud going online because people are so quick to refer someone based on "price" rather than assurance and that's what my self really look at.

Can anyone suggest a website located here in the USA that they have had experience with?

People are suggesting Bitmain for good reason.

They deliver, and they are NOT a scam and they are the best price.

Why would anyone order from an unknown entity at a greater price with no guarantee of shipping.
If you can pay on pick-up that's a whole other story.

Look through the bitmain threads for the good the bad and the ugly. It is mostly all good...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2014, 11:45:33 PM
@dave111223

Have you personally ordered from either company?

I've ordered from Bitmain yes; products arrived in 3 days and worked.

Have I ordered from the website that was setup last week, that using a "domainsbyproxy" whois and sells for 150% markup....no
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2014, 11:25:40 PM
Let's just assume for a minute that you'd not a shill.

What makes more sense...

Ordering directly from the manufacturer who is known to deliver immediately via UPS for $1160

Or paying $2500 for the exact same thing, but from a website that no one has heard of, which was setup last week, out of someone's house whom also cleans swimming pools...

If you choose option #2 you deserve whatever you get really.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 02, 2014, 06:51:03 PM
Looks legit to me, their prices are significantly higher, than the cheapest you can get somewhere else, so there is a big chance they will deliver, also they are not producing, just reselling available equipement.
Activity: 28
February 02, 2014, 05:18:20 PM
Frank,

I have not heard about this company until your post just now. I did look at this miner your describe and see it cost around $2,400. That's a bit much for a 200GH machine since butterflylabs.com has a 600GH for under $2,200. This being said the 600GH from butterflylabs.com is a pre-ordered product and you would have to wait for it to be produced after your order it. Looks like the 200GH you're looking at from A8IM.com is in stock ready to ship.

As for your other question most the companies that make mining equipment will only accept wire transfers and bitcoins as these are the forms of payments that can not be disputed.

Good luck.
Activity: 6
February 02, 2014, 04:19:53 PM
I m new for bitcoin miner machine and i m going to purchase 200Gh/s miner machine ,they get the best price and I called the phone number this company is in US and the customer service  is excellent, the only concern is they only accept western union,bitcoin ,money order or bank wire because there is no company accept credit card payment for miner machine.If it's true for that?thanks for replying .
Pages:
Jump to: