Pages:
Author

Topic: Who here bets more than $1000 a game? - page 3. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
October 04, 2016, 08:58:35 AM
Honestly, I haven't tried betting $1000 and I don't even want to risk it if I have that amount. I play sometimes but earning is not the main reason. It is the enjoyment that's why I'm already satisfied in using the free faucet bits when playing. So obviously I'm not betting big and not winning big as well. At least I have no regrets at the end of the day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 05:04:31 AM
This is insane and will be an act of craziness in near me. I can't afford this much bet but even if I was having good financial conditions then too, never was attempting to put so much money at stake. I am gambling on regular basis but i know my limits. There are people playing in thousands of dollars on every bet , they are free to do.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 04, 2016, 05:03:39 AM
How much do you guys bet? Are you overall a winning bettor or a losing bettor long term?  IF you are a winning bettor who bets big, i would like to know if there are another books that is as good as pinnaclesports who won't shut you down or limit you if you win long term.

Just a fair amount every bet but sometimes I go on for a decent amount especially if I really feel that I can win on that particular game especially in basketball games.

Even Im a big bettor with really lots of bankroll, I will not bet $1,000 in a single bet "unless" stated above.
Activity: 952
October 04, 2016, 04:51:03 AM
I have not tried that in my entire life, I think I will never ever bet that big amount because I cannot afford to lose it. But I see in nitrogen there are certain gamblers who are betting a bigger amount or more than $1,000 equivalent to bitcoin.
Activity: 700
October 04, 2016, 04:30:01 AM
I placed a bet of 2 Bitcoins twice or thrice in all my gambled history. I was lucky I won at start but then being under greedy thoughts I kept on playing a lost whatever i won and my initial amount too. This was last year on satoshibones where on 50% chances you can place maximum 2 Bitcoins bet.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 04:27:12 AM
How much do you guys bet? Are you overall a winning bettor or a losing bettor long term?  IF you are a winning bettor who bets big, i would like to know if there are another books that is as good as pinnaclesports who won't shut you down or limit you if you win long term.
I have never done this and I also am never going to do this because that is just not good for me I would be in some trouble if I decided to spend a $1000 on just one bet.
I like to gamble with less money so it will not hurt me as much.
Activity: 532
October 03, 2016, 11:42:48 PM
1000$ bet in a game it's a huge amount. I never tried this type of bet. and I will never try in future also. 1K$ is almost equal to 1.5 BTC, very rarely you find huge amount bet people in gambling. And overall in the long, run I saw many people lose there money including me. The long run win is not that much easy we have to be very careful while playing the long run.
Activity: 393
Merit: 107
October 03, 2016, 10:56:13 PM
My average bet is about $900
Activity: 60
Merit: 8
October 03, 2016, 10:41:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: