Pages:
Author

Topic: Who here has the most Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 7968 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:36:39 AM
Who here on Bitcointalk has the MOST bitcoin?
I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol

If you ask me who has the greatest bit of Bitcoin among the bitcointalk members, in my mind it only crossed the name of Sathosi Nakamoto. I think only he is capable and potentially has the most Bitcoin.
Activity: 41
July 05, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
probably satoshi nakamoto. lol. the problem is he's not going to reply to this.
Activity: 47
Merit: 8
July 04, 2018, 02:36:22 PM
If he has thousands of BTC ,then he probably won't reply this thread as he will be vulnerable, some would claim that they have lots of BTC but is just talking bullshit. But I myself don't have anything yet as I am still learning .
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
I think is still a lot of people who have a lot of bitcoin, but they may be more like to keep calm and peace of mind. I think, most of US who have here have more than 1 or 2 BTC. but, I believe, have some bitcoin will not make you a richest people here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
Smiles, this is a ridiculous idea asking who got most Bitcoin here as no one will disclose their worth in a public forum, you will only get wrong answers here.
Yes, Who can say that when blockchain technology brings the privacy and security. Also, until they are honest to tell you what, who will believe them Smiley. No one can statistically volume of  bitcoin.
* Sure, that person is not me
Activity: 107
June 22, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
Smiles, this is a ridiculous idea asking who got most Bitcoin here as no one will disclose their worth in a public forum, you will only get wrong answers here.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 22, 2018, 09:42:15 AM
I don't think that people will tell how much bitcoin they had because it's about privacy especially if bitcoin price is like the price today. it will attract another people to do something to steal that bitcoin. but gladly, with the security from each wallet, we can prevent this to not happen with our bitcoin and we can save it in our wallet. I am sure that Satoshi Nakamoto that will have the most of bitcoin since he is the created of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
Yes no personal information here. Anyone who has the idea of becoming the top Bitcoin holder is not vulnerable to some fraud or hackers. No one asked for personal information. So I assume you are a beginner Bitcoin if you get the idea of personal information is a factor, or that your account is considered public or related to your real life. You do not think people with most of the active Bitcoin anymore in the forum, anyone with a thousand Bitcoin in exchange.
Activity: 30
June 21, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
We do not know who has the most bitscoin, because here's the complete security of personal information. In my opinion the owners know how to handle and clever in the project will yield a large amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 04:23:22 AM
If somebody has the most bitcoin then we will be the richest person among us and i don't think that s/he will show in front of public. But it requires certain intelligence and hard work to raise that amount of bitcoin and you could be very rich already. Rich people are not dumb to do stupid things to brag what you have, there is no need for others to know as there are plenty of hackers online and they are more intelligent that what you expected.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 19, 2018, 06:26:14 PM
If you want to know who has the most then ask the legendary accounts who are most likely early adopters. They will have hundreds stashed away, unless they foolishly panic sold early on
Activity: 34
March 29, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
One of the biggest scams in the history of the Bitcoin network is happening right now. 96,000 BTC, which is almost one hundred million dollars, as of the current moment, was deducted from customers' accounts
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
February 17, 2018, 06:22:39 PM
I do not know who Bitcoini is the most, but I know that the winner of the bitcoin is a lot and the day is getting bigger.
Activity: 114
February 17, 2018, 06:00:14 PM
loool.... we would be needing a FORBES to come help us with that. I cant definitely boast of top 100. But i hope people will be willing to tell how many bitcoin is in their possession
Activity: 154
February 17, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
When crpto currencies started out led by Bitcoin you could literally print your own money because the price was going straight up over time.
Activity: 7
February 17, 2018, 05:54:27 PM
i don't khnow Grin
Activity: 113
February 03, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
I have several satoshi.
I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

Are you really looking for serious people who would provide their actual bitcoin holding in this forum? I dont think it would happen. Based on my personal experience, those people would high btc has kept it low profile for their safety. So I think those who would claim they have so many btc arent real.
Activity: 96
February 02, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
if there is a risk or not, this is not the case, why should he/she will tell you the amount of bitcoins they have.
so far this is not a competition and bitcoin amounts are nobodies business appearently.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
February 02, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
I don't think there are any people will tell how much bitcoin they have because this is too risky and will make them be a good target for hacked or something like that. maybe satoshi nakamoto has the most bitcoin because we know that he is the one which mining bitcoin and keep the bitcoin in his wallet and I think he is now making a lot of money and I think he still safe his bitcoin for a long time.
Bitcoins are decentralized and there is so low probability for someone to hack it. Still yes you are right that if someone discloses how much bitcoins he has then there is a risk for him to lose bitcoins. So no one will be telling you how much bitcoins they have right now. But you know if I would have any one of them, I will definitely disclose because you can’t live in such fears, they are score no one can harm you.
Pages:
Jump to: