Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is a boss? - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 06, 2024, 05:18:51 PM
The simple definition of boss is one who is someone that has a higher rank than you in a workplace

A boss is someone who has direct control over a team or corporation so to me a boss is somebody who can order you around and basically is someone who makes sure you get paid or get promoted not all bosses are the same some of them will be kind and supportive while others would be rude and obnoxious even if you do not like your boss, they are still your boss and you can not make your own definition of a word based on what you think of that person

A boss could be influential in your life either in good or bad ways but at the end of the day this person is still a boss
Activity: 270
Merit: 21
Smart World Global Token
February 06, 2024, 04:38:58 PM
Boss is someone who understands the corporate culture well. And who knows how to earn promotions without having much skills and who thinks that the subordinates are his girlfriend and wives who he can **** whenever he wants to. Well that was somewhat true a while back but now with the advent of Artificial intelligence, things are getting difficult for even the bosses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
February 06, 2024, 11:22:27 AM
So many people misinterprete boss. To me a person that add value to your life is to be quantified as boss. But many people classified there boss as someone that usually give them money always without showing them a way to succeed. Some people classify boss as a person who is an expert in womanizing. Because he always connect you to classic babes. There is a guy in my area that always post his his boss on social media praising him always. But I haven't seen any impact his boss has added to his life. So the thought keeps me wondering who should be called a boss?
Pages:
Jump to: