Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Going to the MT Gox Creditor Meeting and What Will You Do If You See Mark - page 2. (Read 2378 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
When is this meeting?

This is the first I have heard anything about a "creditor meeting".

23rd of july so tomorrow, see Q1

https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20140714_meeting_faq.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1316
I hear he will be there

Will he? wow. 

Punching him in the face is not a good idea haha, best thing is to try and get some of the actual funds back quick as possible some people seem to be doubting we will even see the 200k btc.
Activity: 812
Litecoin Association Director
Never used Mt. Gox, and happy I don't have a lot of BTC as of current.

Goes to show that there will always be issues, but I'm surprised that Mark is still living the high life.

Did he get lots of cash from those exchanges? Was the fee collecting so good he made a fortune before the collapse?

His company charged empty gox for "services rendered" which gave him a little pocket change from what I understand.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Never used Mt. Gox, and happy I don't have a lot of BTC as of current.

Goes to show that there will always be issues, but I'm surprised that Mark is still living the high life.

Did he get lots of cash from those exchanges? Was the fee collecting so good he made a fortune before the collapse?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
When is this meeting?

This is the first I have heard anything about a "creditor meeting".
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
If you have any doubt he will be there just make sure frapuccinos are served at the event. Problem Solved
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I doubt I'll see my bitcoins back Sad
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I would bet money if he was their no one would do anything as bitcoin world people as to placid and calm, don't want to rock the boat incase he decides to not pay lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I'm not going, but I hope somebody takes rotten eggs and tomatoes and makes his Tux a little more magical Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i'm surprised that no one has attempted to harm or even kill him - a lot of people lost a lot of money after all. i'm not advocating for this though, especially since i was never crazy enough to use mt gox.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I hear he will be there
Im guessing he will be there, if he intends to atleast show a little concern to customers that lost alot of money on his exchange.
I wouldnt be surprised if he gets into some sort of funky situation there, since there are alot of desperate pople who had all of their funds on mt.gox.
I don't understand why people are so fixated on Mark, and wanting to get to talk to him to try to get their coins back.

The unfortunate fact is that the majority of the coins are gone and doing something stupid to Mark is not going to get them back. Mark likely did not personally steal the coins, although his incompetence likely lead to the theft. 

Mark had a history of fraud and legal trouble in France, so your blaming "his incompetence" is a bit too kind, imo.
legendary
Activity: 1204
The unfortunate fact is that the majority of the coins are gone...
The people who stole them, almost certainly with inside cooperation, need to be found.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I hear he will be there
Im guessing he will be there, if he intends to atleast show a little concern to customers that lost alot of money on his exchange.
I wouldnt be surprised if he gets into some sort of funky situation there, since there are alot of desperate pople who had all of their funds on mt.gox.
I don't understand why people are so fixated on Mark, and wanting to get to talk to him to try to get their coins back.

The unfortunate fact is that the majority of the coins are gone and doing something stupid to Mark is not going to get them back. Mark likely did not personally steal the coins, although his incompetence likely lead to the theft. 
Activity: 202
I believe mark would need to hire some bodyguard just to be safe..
Activity: 142
Mark should be careful not to get hit in the face by creditors.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
I hear he will be there
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
I'm not going, but if I was I would give him a nice warm hug.

I think that's what most people would do  Roll Eyes. I don't think he's going to show up in all honesty.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
I'm not going, but if I was I would give him a nice warm hug.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: