Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Happier: Stock investors or Bitcoin investors - page 5. (Read 1006 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
They happier one between the two is the one who is satisfied with his achievement. The goal is not just been wealthy through either of this source  alone either (stocks or crypto) but been able to stand the volatility of the market when the bear season comes which is more vulnerable to strong bearish trends. Both Warren Buffett and Michael Saylor are happy with their net worth but who is happier amongst the two I cannot tell
Who is happier, cause being happy as a trader depends on how successful a trader. My feeling is those invest in stock do not want to invest in bitcoin, they are happy with stock and do not need bitcoin.

And same case happening with bitcoin investors because they are feeling good. However, if we consider this issue more broadly, then probably there is still a better direction for investment, but everyone should choose this for himself. Crypto is still a lot better, but that doesn't make stocks that bad, neither.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Warren Buffett is one of the most successful  stock investors, in the world. Yet, Buffett has said he won’t ever buy the cryptocurrency for several reasons . Other hand  Michael Saylor, an early Bitcoin investor and proponent has  been credited with  institutional Bitcoin boom in December 2020. He has made billions of dollars from Bitcoin.
There are others like Mr Buffett and Mr Michael all over the world.

Truth be told  both investors are doing very well.  My question now is , Who is Happier?  Is it the Stock investor or the Bitcoin investor?
Happiness is not attached to the asset you are investing in, and moreover your happiness should not be linked to things like this. So, what I’m trying to say is that what you are investing in, whether it is stocks or cryptocurrency, shouldn’t be what’s going to determine your happiness.

Everyone benefits from whatever market that they are investing in, every market was created to benefit someone out there, it is up to you to find what works for you and once you have realized what is working best for you then you can continue with that. If cryptocurrency is what you feel is best, then you go for it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Warren Buffett is one of the most successful  stock investors, in the world. Yet, Buffett has said he won’t ever buy the cryptocurrency for several reasons . Other hand  Michael Saylor, an early Bitcoin investor and proponent has  been credited with  institutional Bitcoin boom in December 2020. He has made billions of dollars from Bitcoin.
Warren Buffet keep saying those words for years now, but i think this year he has having a second thought since bitcoin climbed so much High from the time he mentioned this "Not Buying crypto"
and now that Bitcoin is valuing 5 digits ? he might have been thinking to invest lol.

Truth be told  both investors are doing very well.  My question now is , Who is Happier?  Is it the Stock investor or the Bitcoin investor?
if we are talking those who invest in Bitcoin when the price is still at 4k value like march 2020? then surely it is indeed bitcoin investors are the most happier now.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
My question now is , Who is Happier?  Is it the Stock investor or the Bitcoin investor?
I will answer this based on my experience investing on stock and bitcoin. Both investments can be profitable but it depends on each of us because we have our own plan and strategy. So I tried stock since it was recommended by my friend who are earning good amount through it for years already. But my experience is not good as him and I dont have that required patience, for me it takes too long. On the other side bitcoin is the one who give me high return in a short period and that makes me happy. As time passes by I also learned to be patient because its inevitable that the market are turning bearish sometimes, but a good chance to take advantage.

I am more happier as a bitcoin investor because I earned the amount that I didnt expect I could gain as an investor.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke
One of the sure-fire ways to build wealth is by investing your money, especially in stocks from a company with strong fundamentals.  Interestingly in recent times cryptocurrencies most especially Bitcoin has been the talk of the town due to its massive ROI.

On this question, of course, whoever gets more profit will be happier. Basically stock traders are like BTC investors they have the same type of investment that is a low price and wait for it to go up I think it's the same type of investment but just different way of doing and buying Just sell differently in the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
They happier one between the two is the one who is satisfied with his achievement. The goal is not just been wealthy through either of this source  alone either (stocks or crypto) but been able to stand the volatility of the market when the bear season comes which is more vulnerable to strong bearish trends. Both Warren Buffett and Michael Saylor are happy with their net worth but who is happier amongst the two I cannot tell
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
One of the sure-fire ways to build wealth is by investing your money, especially in stocks from a company with strong fundamentals.  Interestingly in recent times cryptocurrencies most especially Bitcoin has been the talk of the town due to its massive ROI.

I think it is a bit of a meaningless question really. Nobodies happiness should be directly tied to what assets they happen to hold at a particular moment. It is like asking whether someone is happier with a US dollar bank account or an Australian dollar bank account. The ultimate aim should be financial independence because that is the sort of thing that can really allow you lots more freedom and peace of mind - never having to worry if your job is secure. There are so many ways to make money and none is necessarily the "right" way, a wise investor might find success in owning lots of stocks and lots of bitcoin - among many other things. You should definitely look for happiness beyond how big your bank account happens to grow.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
I think the happy investor is this investor who receives a constant income from his investments, and which this income suits.
It does not matter what market it invests, it is important how often it falls into the goal. A good investor will not share everything on black and white, he is still in both markets.
Everyone will really be happy if his investments are serving him right and always at profit.

Well, there are investors that won't mind sharing what's with their portfolio and strategy why they keep on winning. It's just a matter of how grateful they are and why they're sharing unless they have some sales pitch at the end of each conversation they make to someone who's interested talking to them.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
I think the happy investor is this investor who receives a constant income from his investments, and which this income suits.
It does not matter what market it invests, it is important how often it falls into the goal. A good investor will not share everything on black and white, he is still in both markets.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
lets find, who get big profit between those people? stock investor or bitcoin investor. in a fact, two of them give happiness for people who do it and get what they want.
there are many people, new on crypto, invest in bitcoin, and hit by big profit for a month. and same accident come to stock investor with different situation. so, both of them get this thing.
yes, as long as you invest in the right cars and with trusted ones, everyone will be happy because both stocks and crypto can all be profitable and can be happy as long as what is invested can be trusted.
and of course investors both in crypto and their stocks have already experienced profits if they invest properly and in their own way so there is no need to choose which one will be happier because both of them benefit and will certainly be equally happy
right they are equally happy, where happiness comes from each other's heart. therefore let the heart choose to invest in crypto or stocks, so that if the work is based on happy days, it is possible to provide maximum profits. therefore we cannot force others to choose one according to our will, because what they feel may be different from ours
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
I think Bitcoin investors are happier than Stock investors. The world is changing if we realize we can relate the response to the emergence of companies like Grayscale.

This business model is opening up to give opportunities to new investors because the paradigm has been broken. Digital currencies have become the center of everything and they provide innovation.

Bitcoin has created the conditions for us to have a great ecosystem where we can build the new future of finance.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I think that there are happy and sad people when it comes to both of them. Because there is no such thing as all of the stock or Bitcoin investors are happy. Each of these investments has some risks unique to itself. People sometimes make a great deal of profit but sometimes it turns into a hell for them and they lose a lot of money.

It depends on the person himself. People can be happy wherever he wants to be. Some people are not contented for what they have, so even if they are doing good in stocks, still they are not happy, but some people who are already gaining small profit in crypto are more than happy with their lives. At the end of the day, happiness is not about how much money you have in your pocket, but how you view and what is really important for you in this life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
I think that there are happy and sad people when it comes to both of them. Because there is no such thing as all of the stock or Bitcoin investors are happy. Each of these investments has some risks unique to itself. People sometimes make a great deal of profit but sometimes it turns into a hell for them and they lose a lot of money.
Activity: 156
Merit: 7
When asked about happiness. everyone has their own happiness. because not necessarily the things that make you happy can make other people feel happy too. So I think both investors are happy with the opportunity they have.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
lets find, who get big profit between those people? stock investor or bitcoin investor. in a fact, two of them give happiness for people who do it and get what they want.
there are many people, new on crypto, invest in bitcoin, and hit by big profit for a month. and same accident come to stock investor with different situation. so, both of them get this thing.
yes, as long as you invest in the right cars and with trusted ones, everyone will be happy because both stocks and crypto can all be profitable and can be happy as long as what is invested can be trusted.
and of course investors both in crypto and their stocks have already experienced profits if they invest properly and in their own way so there is no need to choose which one will be happier because both of them benefit and will certainly be equally happy
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
Both of them are happier now, because some of the bitcoin investors was also a part of stock market. They've been dealing with this strategies for so many years, when they seen a declining value of cryptocurrency; stock exchange is their relief.
I'm not following stock market but how you're saying that people who have invested in stocks are also happier?
I read most of the stocks are not performing well but only healthcare and few other sectors which are related to pandemic and FMCG alone performing well and this way, there will be less probability for stock investors to remain happier right now unlike how bitcoin investors are doing from the beginning of this year.

In my opinion, bitcoin investors must be more happier than any other type of investors as bitcoin has grown from less than $10k levels to $40k levels in last one year of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
Everyone can choose their own path to happiness.  That choice includes conditions, awareness, courage, plans.... Each type of investment must be explored and felt suitable, confident.  There are people who are successful in stocks, some who are successful in crypto.  Success, happiness is just the opposite, there are many people who fail with both types.  At the moment, it seems like the stock market has completely broken, bitcoin is the flow for success.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

I'm sure that currently many stock investors are crying because the company's performance has dropped due to the pandemic, in my country many companies that are on the stock exchange are frozen due to a total drop in stock prices, on the other side bitcoin investors are smiling because prices continue to skyrocket and now is starting to bull run.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Both of them are happier now, because some of the bitcoin investors was also a part of stock market. They've been dealing with this strategies for so many years, when they seen a declining value of cryptocurrency; stock exchange is their relief.
They're both having different ways of taking actions because fiat economy stock assets reached a profitable value because of whales. Same with crypto, we also need them as a strong foundation to sustain financially.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: