Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is interested in EOS? - page 2. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:44:41 PM
I have not invested in the EOS, but my expectation is that EOS will increase more strongly in August. I am planning to invest in them now. That's why I'm interested in your topic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:38:50 PM
EON(EOS Network) has been listed on BTC/ETH markets @Zeniex

(EON held airdrop for EOS holders on June 1st and was supported by Binance, Huobi and others)

Zeniex is the first exchange in the world that provides EON deposit/withdrawal services

To welcome our EON traders are holding trading competition

[Event_Week 1]
- Period: July 16(right after the listing) ~ 22(23:59:59 KST)

- Top 10 users with the highest trading volume during the first week

1st place (1 prize): 8,000 EON
2nd place (2 prizes): 4,000 EON
3rd place (3 prizes): 2,000 EON
4th place (4 prizes): 1,000 EON

Official announcement: https://www.zeniex.com/notice/notice_12.html

More about Zeniex, latest news and updates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39111069

Zeniex - Promoting sound crypto investment environment
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 03:07:03 PM
EOS has been broken after China ICO ban. But I am collecting some and i will continue to collect more.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
October 07, 2017, 02:04:41 PM
Hello. Why does a coin  EOS not trade on such large exchanges as Poloniex and Bittrex? This coin has a large capitalization. I understand that ICO is stretched for a year and, perhaps, because of this, these exchanges do not want to be added to themselves? And recently she fell into the very bottom. I think that until the new year its price does not increase significantly. Your opinion?

My opinion is that the price of EOS will keep declining untill the end of the ICO. Also I don't get the idea of why to have a yearlong ICO. Aswell as that I'd like to see some kind of a prototype before investing in anything these days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 07, 2017, 01:12:00 PM
Hello. Why does a coin  EOS not trade on such large exchanges as Poloniex and Bittrex? This coin has a large capitalization. I understand that ICO is stretched for a year and, perhaps, because of this, these exchanges do not want to be added to themselves? And recently she fell into the very bottom. I think that until the new year its price does not increase significantly. Your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: