Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is more wicked? God or Satan - page 2. (Read 337 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 10
Gambling Addict
August 07, 2018, 01:04:14 AM
First I would like to clarify that I am neither atheist nor devout Christian. I am an agnotheist (I believe that there is supreme being but he is unknown). I met few friends online who claimed that they were atheist and this is what they told me: God is more wicked than Satan, Satan punished those who are sinners while God punished everyone even those people who have been good to him and spent their life worshipping Him.

it is a wrong thought, God is very good and fair, everything that is destined by God always has good wisdom for his servant
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 11:45:24 PM
Satan is actually a creature that is most hated by God, and someday God will put Satan into hell forever, but before Satan is put into hell, Satan asks permission from God so that he can tempt humans to become friends later on hell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
August 06, 2018, 11:42:31 PM
If you are going to compare wickedness, you need a way to measure such a concept.  There are few things we can all agree are wicked besides murder, so let's use murder as a way to compare god vs satan

Throughout the entire bible, Satan is only blamed with killing Job's family, and only because god had a bet with Satan and taunted him into it.

God is blamed with the murder of millions and millions of people:

The great flood
The tower of babel
Sodom and Gomorrah
The 7th & 10th plagues of Egypt

Someone actually made a list if you are interested.  They estimate god's murder tally at nearly 25,000,000 people at 158 occasions

https://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/04/drunk-with-blood-gods-killings-in-bible.html

Going by the the raw numbers - 10:24,994,828 - God is 249,948,280% more wicked than Satan
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 07:40:53 PM
One in the same my friend
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 07:08:47 PM
First I would like to clarify that I am neither atheist nor devout Christian. I am an agnotheist (I believe that there is supreme being but he is unknown). I met few friends online who claimed that they were atheist and this is what they told me: God is more wicked than Satan, Satan punished those who are sinners while God punished everyone even those people who have been good to him and spent their life worshipping Him.
Pages:
Jump to: