Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Playing Satoshimines.com? Tried my Method? - page 3. (Read 4438 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Coinbase has fucking so slow deposit process requires more than 1 hour to deposit. What is so special about them?

won 2 of 3 just a little over ROI, donno i should try again. OP what was your success rate could be Won - ?, Lost - ?
Coinbase has fucking so slow deposit process requires more than 1 hour to deposit. What is so special about them?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This method works with only 3$ or we can try with lower amount also?

It worked for every amount. I just said you need to put just a minimum amount, so that if you loose them, it will not hurt you. You can use 1$ or 2$ or 10$ or 1 btc. i know one of my friend use to send 1 btc every day and he won almost 40 btc.

Cool, What if they read this thread Smiley

Then they will ban this guy lol  Grin, Nothing will happen

It worked for every amount. I just said you need to put just a minimum amount, so that if you loose them, it will not hurt you. You can use 1$ or 2$ or 10$ or 1 btc. i know one of my friend use to send 1 btc every day and he won almost 40 btc.

Cool, What if they read this thread Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Because Most of other Site has Only One Withdrawing address, While Coinbase has many Withdrawing address. So It would be more good if you use coinbase, which is mentioned above.

There is no need to do so, because satoshimine doesnt state that we cant make several accounts in the site , by several accounts I means several unique url link and using coinbase for a gambling activity might get your account to be closed down as coinbase has been more tight in seeking funds realted from gambling activity

What is the point of using Coinbase?
The site is provably fair, and your chance of winning is still the same no matter you deposit bitcoin from the same address or not.

Yes it is the same no matter where you get your coins from.

I think It did matter, Because A month ago I use to use this site, And When I use btc-e as payment method, But my loosing ratio with the winnig was high. Because they recorded my btc address. And yesterday I used this site with coinbase i think it really worked most of the time. im not saying every time but most of the time it really worked.

It didnt and it could be just your bad luck, because the site is provably fair, unless you can proof that they rigged the game but honestly I've never seen complain about their site being not provably fair.

Isnt btc-e used a different address to send out each of the withdrawal because it is an exchanger site?no idea with this, since I thought that all exchanger/gambling sites use different address for each withdrawal
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Because Most of other Site has Only One Withdrawing address, While Coinbase has many Withdrawing address. So It would be more good if you use coinbase, which is mentioned above.

There is no need to do so, because satoshimine doesnt state that we cant make several accounts in the site , by several accounts I means several unique url link and using coinbase for a gambling activity might get your account to be closed down as coinbase has been more tight in seeking funds realted from gambling activity

The site is provably fair, and your chance of winning is still the same no matter you deposit bitcoin from the same address or not.

I think It did matter, Because A month ago I use to use this site, And When I use btc-e as payment method, But my loosing ratio with the winnig was high. Because they recorded my btc address. And yesterday I used this site with coinbase i think it really worked most of the time. im not saying every time but most of the time it really worked.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
lost up all my funds in 1x try  Grin not much it is just $2 Im glad im not greedy to put all my money into trying this. I think it should be better if you try on 1 mine instead of 5 mines. What you get will be less but atleast it is safer I think, or do 5x in the 1x mine if you think it is not enough

that method doesn't works for every player i make deposited 0.01BTC for test purpose but unfortunately lost that on losing streak, so gambling is always like that Wink

Both of you. are you using Coinbase? Because Most of other Site has Only One Withdrawing address, While Coinbase has many Withdrawing address. So It would be more good if you use coinbase, which is mentioned above.

legendary
lost up all my funds in 1x try  Grin not much it is just $2 Im glad im not greedy to put all my money into trying this. I think it should be better if you try on 1 mine instead of 5 mines. What you get will be less but atleast it is safer I think, or do 5x in the 1x mine if you think it is not enough

Did you used my above mentioned method. See Here my today winning, Yesterday I also won Using the same method. Dont be too Greedy to click on more than 2-3 Boxes.

Yup I used your method and tried to click on 2 boxes, first boxes was fine but the second one blow off my funds. Dont you think it is safer to bet on 3 or 1 mine game instead of fives? well you can actually click on 1 box for the 1 mine game although it is still not a guarantee there

No doubt its gambling, Anything could be happened. You can use 3 mine, But your Profit will be less, in the 3 mine.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Did you used my above mentioned method. See Here my today winning, Yesterday I also won Using the same method. Dont be too Greedy to click on more than 2-3 Boxes.

Yup I used your method and tried to click on 2 boxes, first boxes was fine but the second one blow off my funds. Dont you think it is safer to bet on 3 or 1 mine game instead of fives? well you can actually click on 1 box for the 1 mine game although it is still not a guarantee there
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
At first I thought it was fake until I try the demo version without deposit anything and play it for some times and it is for real. Just need to open 2 box, the third box always bomb. Nice theory
Did you ever try to play 24 mines using your theory?

Editted
legendary

that method doesn't works for every player i make deposited 0.01BTC for test purpose but unfortunately lost that on losing streak, so gambling is always like that Wink

Both of you. are you using Coinbase? Because Most of other Site has Only One Withdrawing address, While Coinbase has many Withdrawing address. So It would be more good if you use coinbase, which is mentioned above.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
legendary
I have no benefit or interest here to tell you a lie. You have to believe me.

That's not true.  You are advocating a low risk-low return-low volume strategy and then asking for people to use your referral code and tip you.  So what will happen is that more often than not, people will play and will win a small amount and have confirmation bias that your "strategy" is a winning one.  But, obviously, it's not.  It's still a -ev strategy. 

Im not forcing anyone to send me Tip or use my ref link. If any one want to send me [ Recommended by Some one to post mine BTC address in the OP So that some one can send you the tip if he want to], He is welcomed.

hmm Satoshi Mines has been very profitable for some and there are some strategies out there at the moment regarding the game. However with gambling the rules are simple Never play with more than you can afford and remember its always luck as SatoshMines is random Tongue but ill have a go with your strategy on my next payday and see how it goes Cheesy you could also make a addy for tips from winners Tongue
legendary
but what exactly is the method based on ?

If you read on the OP, you can tell that irfan share this based on his own experience

Is it like something with the odds like martingale ?

Not a martingale I suppose because The only explanation in the OP is that to bet max bet and click on 2 square on the 5 mines game and it doesnt include a strategy about what to do if you hit a mine on your first try so this is more likely a one-go-strategy with small balance

Where if I was to do the same, then I might hit a winning streak ?

Unlikely as no one can tell you might either hit a losing streak or hit a winning streak
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
I have no benefit or interest here to tell you a lie. You have to believe me.

That's not true.  You are advocating a low risk-low return-low volume strategy and then asking for people to use your referral code and tip you.  So what will happen is that more often than not, people will play and will win a small amount and have confirmation bias that your "strategy" is a winning one.  But, obviously, it's not.  It's still a -ev strategy. 
Pages:
Jump to: