Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why? - page 25. (Read 4066 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are definitely the future. However, more and more people are becoming interested in this because it is relatively simple. You need to directly follow the news about bitcoins and not only about them. After all, the beginning of the Bitcoins were also unpopular.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
I'm extremely hopeful about the future of Bitcoin. And here's why:

1.) Our life is becoming more and more digital. For a digital world, we need a digital currency. Hence, Bitcoin.
2.) Today's financial system (as a relict of the past) is heavily flawed. If we are to evolve as a human race, we need a more advanced form of money.
3.) Bitcoin is a form of decentralized digital currency which is closest to perfect money people have ever come to.
4.) Bitcoin's price chart is already following a similar profile as gold's chart price. We just need to zoom out and look at the BTC price from a larger time frame. This is pretty convincing that BTC is already a strong competitor of gold as a store of value.
5.) It is just a matter of time before large institutions and national states realize the advantages of holding Bitcoin (vs holding gold or bonds). When that happens, the last obstacle will be removed for widespread adoption.

I agree especially with point 5, (and 2, its extremely flawed and corrupt, something that a open ledger will prevent in part)there are huge problems with bonds as inflation rages on and interest are increased, they will just have useless or even negative yield compared to other assets. Gold sure is useful in electronics but still comes with some Issues, storage and the possibility to transact, which bitcoin solves.
Gold will still be used in electronics and increasingly in medicine I've realized, things that bitcoin never can be. Both precious metals and digital currencies serve a strong purpose in tackling of the coming financial problems.

I am very bullish long term even if the system will fight back, release their own centralized digital currencies etc, Bitcoin is here for a reason, a reason that is stronger now then ever, we will prevail.

Peace
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I really hope for the future of bitcoin.For me it is not just a currency.For me, this is a whole digital environment which, in principle, fits into the concept of the Age of Aquarius.I am sure that the future evolution of our civilization will undoubtedly occur with the help of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the next stage of development of humanity
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
I am very bullish still on bitcoin. The current monetary system is failing us, each day people get poorer and poorer by doing nothing at all, just because of the natural inflation that occurs because of growing money supply, with bitcoin that is not an issue. The only real issue with bitcoin is that I feel that by the time it is truly adopted there will be too many people who hold too many bitcoin, for example satoshi holding 20% or o.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
I'm extremely hopeful about the future of Bitcoin. And here's why:

1.) Our life is becoming more and more digital. For a digital world, we need a digital currency. Hence, Bitcoin.
2.) Today's financial system (as a relict of the past) is heavily flawed. If we are to evolve as a human race, we need a more advanced form of money.
3.) Bitcoin is a form of decentralized digital currency which is closest to perfect money people have ever come to.
4.) Bitcoin's price chart is already following a similar profile as gold's chart price. We just need to zoom out and look at the BTC price from a larger time frame. This is pretty convincing that BTC is already a strong competitor of gold as a store of value.
5.) It is just a matter of time before large institutions and national states realize the advantages of holding Bitcoin (vs holding gold or bonds). When that happens, the last obstacle will be removed for widespread adoption.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?
Pages:
Jump to: