Pages:
Author

Topic: who is responsible to this bitcoin price mini crash ? - page 2. (Read 2613 times)

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
In the past it was exchanges themselves. Mt Gox and Bitcoinica were evidently responsible for major manipulation. No reason to think it isn't also  exchanges playing with the market this time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
we need another willy bot..  Grin

need fake money to run willy bot...

btw nice beartrap on 275 by mr manipulator. i hope he caught just a few bear.
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
we need another willy bot..  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
This is quite obvious now that it is a coordinated attack; somebody is deliberately selling through all support levels supported by jumping monkeys spreading doom and gloom.  I don't like conspiracies, but if we'll ever learn the truth I'm sure it will be fascinating. Meanwhile, buying all I can off that attacker, thanks anon.

How are you still so confident there will be a reversal? I wish I was as confident as you... I'm not scared or in a doom and gloom mindset per say.. but I'm not confident either

I am confident that there will be a reversal because nothing has changed. They try to scare you that something did you just don't know, but I prefer to trust the known facts. Known fact - everything is fine, bitcoin works perfectly, paypal started accepting it, and someone is so shitlessly scared of bitcoin that he invested alot of money to try and bring it's price down. So I use what I know - he does not have endless coins to do this, sooner or later he will run out, then there will be a recovery.

My advice - buy what you can, move off exchanges immediately in case it turns out the coins were "imaginary".

You think stamp wall could be fake?

The only way to figure out is to buy it and move somewhere Smiley Pretty obvious that it is one player though. I won't trust stamp with even 1% of money needed, so somebody either has alot of balls or it's stamp...
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
This is quite obvious now that it is a coordinated attack; somebody is deliberately selling through all support levels supported by jumping monkeys spreading doom and gloom.  I don't like conspiracies, but if we'll ever learn the truth I'm sure it will be fascinating. Meanwhile, buying all I can off that attacker, thanks anon.

How are you still so confident there will be a reversal? I wish I was as confident as you... I'm not scared or in a doom and gloom mindset per say.. but I'm not confident either

I am confident that there will be a reversal because nothing has changed. They try to scare you that something did you just don't know, but I prefer to trust the known facts. Known fact - everything is fine, bitcoin works perfectly, paypal started accepting it, and someone is so shitlessly scared of bitcoin that he invested alot of money to try and bring it's price down. So I use what I know - he does not have endless coins to do this, sooner or later he will run out, then there will be a recovery.

My advice - buy what you can, move off exchanges immediately in case it turns out the coins were "imaginary".

You think Stamp wall could be fake?
legendary
This is quite obvious now that it is a coordinated attack; somebody is deliberately selling through all support levels supported by jumping monkeys spreading doom and gloom.  I don't like conspiracies, but if we'll ever learn the truth I'm sure it will be fascinating. Meanwhile, buying all I can off that attacker, thanks anon.

oh dear...

i never thought that. im include that in the poll.

i think you right. fast crash even with good news. this market is manipulated
legendary
Borsche

My advice - buy what you can, move off exchanges immediately in case it turns out the coins were "imaginary" - yes, exchanges can do that.
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
This is quite obvious now that it is a coordinated attack; somebody is deliberately selling through all support levels supported by jumping monkeys spreading doom and gloom.  I don't like conspiracies, but if we'll ever learn the truth I'm sure it will be fascinating. Meanwhile, buying all I can off that attacker, thanks anon.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
someone who stole alot of bitcoin and is cashing out
legendary
Borsche
legendary
I have a theory that in monetary system like bitcoin it has 3 major component :

1. Miner   (primary function : Sell)
2. Consumer (primary function : buy and  Sell)
3. Speculator (primary function : buy and  Sell)

as the wake of acceptance of btc among big online commerce, suddenly consumer become seller and they was reluctant to buy back   (as my poll suggest : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9012848).  Speculator seeing that trend soon join the bear too. so what happen is all 3 component each become "net sell". hopefully that trend will reverse as we will reach the a price that acceptable to consumer and speculator to become "net buyer" again.  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: