Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? - page 3. (Read 400 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 18, 2024, 04:51:40 PM
I've been watching and reading a great deal about the individual who started the whole Bitcoin network.  It seems that Satoshi Nakamoto vanished shortly after Gavin Andresen replied with an email to Satoshi that he (Gavin) was going to visit with the CIA.  Almost like something out of a Hollywood movie and Satoshi disappeared just after the email? BTC
I don't think Gavin really have met with the CIA, It all lies in my humble opinion as there must be some other reason for Satoshi to fly away from the public eye, He might have died, or he might have been under some pressure from authorities that's why he is not coming in front of public, sometimes I wonder, the admins of this forum might be near to Satoshi so they must have know who satoshi is but if the Gavin who worked closely with Satoshi for a period of time did not knew him well then how the admins of this forum would be aware of him.

Well, what's the source of your statement, please provide that for further analysis of it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 18, 2024, 03:30:00 PM
I've been watching and reading a great deal about the individual who started the whole Bitcoin network.  It seems that Satoshi Nakamoto vanished shortly after Gavin Andresen replied with an email to Satoshi that he (Gavin) was going to visit with the CIA.  Almost like something out of a Hollywood movie and Satoshi disappeared just after the email? BTC
Pages:
Jump to: