Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the boss? - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
September 02, 2020, 12:24:54 PM
Investors, of course, are more likely to get big profits. Before we think that not all projects will go according to investors' expectations, there will definitely be a lot of scam projects, you should think first about being a good investor. Although we are not prohibited from being a failure, the most good investors will not make the same mistakes and will continue to evolve with logical and mathematical thinking. All research before making investments are aimed at avoiding projects that have absolutely no potential or even a scam project.

Big risk, will equal big payoff
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 02, 2020, 12:21:30 PM
An investor because the more money you invest the bigger the money you will received later. Just that there is a lot of risk involve.

Follow by Social media, you can earn a lot here if you know your way.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
September 02, 2020, 12:04:38 PM
Let's slide apart a little bit. This is just based on personal choice. We can all tend to learn from it too though. In this business, we all aim for the cash rhy? Even if patience is highly required, but my silly question is, who gets more, if one decides to earn in just one of the following:
1. A moderator
2.An investor
3. Bounty Hunter
4. Wearing signature
5. Social Media.

Investors because the more they invest, the more they earn if the project will succeed and value of coins or tokens will increase. Bounty hunters just earn small percentage and it depends on their rank or followers in social media. Moderators has a fixed payment base on their agreement with the project team. So, if you want to earn bigger be a risk taker person and start investing now.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 02, 2020, 11:47:38 AM
Let's slide apart a little bit. This is just based on personal choice. We can all tend to learn from it too though. In this business, we all aim for the cash rhy? Even if patience is highly required, but my silly question is, who gets more, if one decides to earn in just one of the following:
1. A moderator
2.An investor
3. Bounty Hunter
4. Wearing signature
5. Social Media.

First of all, I think 4 & 5 are under 3 and should be treated as one since they are all bounty,
Then back to the question, I think this both varies, as a Mod in a project, your payment is more guarantee than being a bounty hunter, less risk and fixed payment in form of salary I would say,
Hunters can also earn but most times the payment aren't guaranteed,
Investors can earn more especially when you are lucky to invest in a good project, and be an early investor, overall, they all have their pros and cons.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
September 02, 2020, 11:42:30 AM
Investors.

The investors make most money if the project succeed, most people need to have a change of mind, Moderation, bounty and all these task will help you with some cash but te money is when you have the skin in the game. How many project is offering bounty campaigns now, the number has increase because there is a new way to make money.

The higher the risk, the higher the reward
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 02, 2020, 11:36:20 AM
1. A moderator
2.An investor
3. Bounty Hunter
4. Wearing signature
5. Social Media.

Pages:
Jump to: