Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the real originator of Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 04:47:22 AM
satoshi and sirius(if said right) were the two that originated bitcoin, but i think other helped for the project
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 28, 2017, 04:45:17 AM
I already know Bitcoin since 2015, but I'm curious that until today don't know Who was the originator of Bitcoin?
Is this question can get answers from this forum ?

Satoshi Nakamoto is the originator of bitcoin. But No one knows whos satoshi nakamoto is. And I know He/She is here and Just watching what is happening in bitcoinworld. I hope someday Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal his/her identity in Bitcoinworld.
Why do you think that satoshi has not revealed himself as of yet? I mean for such a prolific invention, he'd be a star, so why hide?
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
February 28, 2017, 04:38:18 AM
I already know Bitcoin since 2015, but I'm curious that until today don't know Who was the originator of Bitcoin?

I thought you already know about Satoshi Nakamoto, he's the originator as we all heard and know but we have no sign of him/them and that's how much we all know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 28, 2017, 04:14:39 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the originator of bitcoin. But No one knows whos satoshi nakamoto is. And I know He/She is here and Just watching what is happening in bitcoinworld. I hope someday Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal his/her identity in Bitcoinworld.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 28, 2017, 04:05:57 AM

maybe next time instead of hanging around for 2 years or possibly for 23 days based on your registration date, try using a search engine like google to find the answer to a completely basic question. even if you google "bitcoin" it will suggest options such as "Who is the creator of Bitcoin?"
or you can even use a more specific search: https://www.google.com/search?q=who+made+bitcoin
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 28, 2017, 03:54:12 AM
From various information in regards to bitcoin and from different sources its believed that Satoshi is the originator of bitcoin. But none holds a perfect proof, only proof I believe is the position given to Satoshi on our forum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 28, 2017, 03:49:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: