Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is this girl? She is perfect, isn't she? - page 3. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
nice cameltoes too Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
She's sexy, indeed, haha
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
That's a good-looking dog! I'm sure you could sell such dog on the market for multiple bitcoins!

I think it shouldn't be published whose dog it is, because then criminals will steal it and sell it or do dogfights with it!

Also, I really like the bitcoin suit the dog carries Shocked

Advertising in its purest form!

Regards,
-Trump

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
His face looks very beautiful, and his body is perfect ..... unfortunately I do not know who he is, what's his name and what is the name of his instagram account
Activity: 33
She definitely looks sweet. What's her name?

Anyway, I think there are many girls out there who are just as cute/pretty. Just look at instagram and you'll find plenty.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
I wish she could sit on my face for a couple of hours.  That would be paradise
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
So she is just some model/ringgirl or something. I doubt she even knows anything whatsoever about crypto but it always makes people excited to see a hot girl that acts like she does.
Activity: 13
I did a reverse image search and it appears she was involved with some Bitcoin Kickboxing Event a few years ago.

You can Google "Bitcoin Kickboxing Event Muay Thai Nights 6 Sponsored By Havelock Investments" and you will be able to find more pictures.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
She's pretty hot isn't she? How did you meet her? As that will help you find some clues.

Since it looks like she's promoting an event,I'd recommend searching for Bitcoin related events online as I think you'll have a better chance of finding her (and maybe sending her some fan mail to begin with).

Hope things work out for you Smiley
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
I saw her many times on crypto-related pages and posts. I wanna know her!

Pages:
Jump to: