Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is trading on P2P wallet exchanges? - page 2. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Since there's a controversy about binance hacking,
I guess it's the right time for us to focus on P2p exchanges. I haven't tried purchasing or buying bitcoin through it but the current binance hacking case convinced me to switch on p2p.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Yes, I already saw that in my Mycelium wallet but I never try it. The service that I already tried was localbitcoin, and I think that market is good enough for traders or for people who want to buy and sell bitcoin and they cannot find a local market besides of localbitcoin. I cannot say it is economically or not because it depends on every people itself. Some people will say that they help them to buy and sell, but the other is not use the service because they are still worried about something.

Perhaps, in the future, the wallet will be linked to the decentralized p2p exchanges. Probably, that is what it looks on the mew wallet which can be used for log in to the idex.market and we can use private keys to log in. But I am not sure about that.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
coinbaazar - Escrow Exchange is launched worldwide
A new P2P Bitcoin escrow exchange coinbaazar.com has been launched worldwide. This is a secure platform where you can buy & sell Bitcoins in exchange of 100's payment methods from bank transfers, wire transfers to gift cards and many more.

A low fee exchange as compared to other platforms.

As an introductory offer its giving away an additional reward of 0.5% of the completed trade amount to both buyer and seller. This is a limited time offer.

So sign up and start trading
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Some of you might know there are a growing number of wallets with in-built person to person exchanges. Whether it be  Pint or Mycelium, these marketplaces are a little slower than a regular p2p market like localbitcoins, bitkan or Paxful.

So what do you guys think? is it economically feasible for a wallet app to dedicate resources to this p2p marketplace feature? Is it worth it, given how less it is used by people? Or is it too soon to say?

One thing is for sure, with even Binance getting hacked, it seems nothing is safe enough to trust 100% anymore. Would wallet linked semi decentralized p2p exchanges be the future? or just another failed experiment?
Well this could be a good idea to start now since one of the most trusted wallet seem's that couldn't be so secure after all.
This P2P market place should be push so we should be the one to hold our own crypto and to keep it safe.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
never heard of this pint wallet. is it any good as a wallet?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Some of you might know there are a growing number of wallets with in-built person to person exchanges. Whether it be  Pint or Mycelium, these marketplaces are a little slower than a regular p2p market like localbitcoins, bitkan or Paxful.

So what do you guys think? is it economically feasible for a wallet app to dedicate resources to this p2p marketplace feature? Is it worth it, given how less it is used by people? Or is it too soon to say?

One thing is for sure, with even Binance getting hacked, it seems nothing is safe enough to trust 100% anymore. Would wallet linked semi decentralized p2p exchanges be the future? or just another failed experiment?
Pages:
Jump to: