Pages:
Author

Topic: Who knows about "dicebet.net" ??? - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:54:00 AM
Never heard about dicebet.net before but I can tell you this, if you are going to make an ICO airdrops then you should make sure that your ICO is not some pump and dump ICO because it will be useless to have some pump and dump coin that will be used on gambling site, especially a dice site. And I wondering about your house edge which can be control by us, this is quite unique here. Hope to see your site soon

We have developed a development plan and it will be released soon.
Most dice sites charge a fixed house edge.
In fact, I think that the fixed house edge for running a dice site is their excessive desire.
I will develop a dice site that takes care of users as much as possible.

Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
Too many people wanting to create an ICO, and raise lots of money without having any sort of functioning product first.  Undecided

While a lot of people have good ideas, they aren't worth a fortune. Most aren't even unique. Certainly the idea of a dice site seems pretty par for the course here.

Don't do it for the money. Do it for the love of the idea, and the money will follow afterwards, naturally. Smiley
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2018, 07:08:13 PM
Never heard of dicebet.net but I'm also inclined about with the idea about ICO. You don't have an experience and that tells you that you shouldn't try it out if you as owner/developers of it doesn't know much about it. Learn more about what ICOs really are before doing something like that.
Activity: 618
Merit: 253
June 05, 2018, 04:06:41 PM
Hi all

We recently purchased the domain of "dicebe.net".

We have not uploaded anything to the server yet, but I will proceed sequentially.

Leave a comment if anyone knows about "dicebet.net".

We're going to create a house edge(0.5~2%) dice site that users can choose from.

And going to have an air drop.

We do not have experience with ICO or airdrop, so we need an advisor who can help.

In old threads, there is a story of dicebet.
We need someone who knows about them, someone who can give us advice.

We hope everyone has a blessing.

Learned how ICO works and not just relied on advisors. Spend time before jumping on a plan for having an ICO.

It's hard to trust a certain project if the owner itself doesn't have a knowledge even without experience. Having an advisor isn't enough as you will just relied on those in decision making actions.

Remember that in the world of ICO, the concept of the project is important.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
June 05, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
Never heard about dicebet.net before but I can tell you this, if you are going to make an ICO airdrops then you should make sure that your ICO is not some pump and dump ICO because it will be useless to have some pump and dump coin that will be used on gambling site, especially a dice site. And I wondering about your house edge which can be control by us, this is quite unique here. Hope to see your site soon
Havent heard of this site ever since while im here on cryptoworld and having lots of dice sites in the market you wont able to meet all the list of dice sites existence. Talking about having an ICO, i would rather to seek up an investor or on bankroll rather than running your own token.Its turns out to be a sensible move because i have seen the past results of some gambling sites ran out an ICO but in the end their tokens doesnt really give any impact too much.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 05, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:04:16 AM
Hi all

We recently purchased the domain of "dicebet.net".

We have not uploaded anything to the server yet, but I will proceed sequentially.

Leave a comment if anyone knows about "dicebet.net".

We're going to create a house edge(0.5~2%) edge dice site that users can choose from.
We're going to create a house edge(0.5~2%) or 0 edge dice site that users can choose from.

And going to have an air drop.

We do not have experience with ICO or airdrop, so we need an advisor who can help.

In old threads, there is a story of dicebet.
We need someone who knows about them, someone who can give us advice.

We hope everyone has a blessing.

Someone told me I was like a scammer.
Maybe he gave 2 bits to a scammer.
I do not know what's wrong, If one thinks so, I think others can.
We may or may not run dicebet.net but, I will disclose information that I can disclose sequentially

youtube

Pages:
Jump to: