Pages:
Author

Topic: Who knows and/or invests in NEM? - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
I have looked NEM before. And yeah i also agree that they have charming whitepaper. But i didn't dig much. Did you participate in NEM?
Activity: 53
July 29, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
NEM (XEM) has gained popularity in Phillipines for a long time. They are famous for utilizing the blockchain usage in crypto markets, it offers great ease of usage for all of it's users, people who are relatively new, will understand their functions very easily. Lastly, they have really great team behind them who has been working since 2015 to build this project. So, its credible and trustable too.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 03:06:52 PM
NEM (XEM) is a platform that is targeting to maximize the blockchain usage in crypto markets, It has a two-tier architecture, it has 1 minute of average block time, which is 10 times lowers than Bitcoin. So, it can run and verify more numbers of transactions in way lesser time. NEM is also enabled with the power of creating fresh digital assets. Setting up an NEM wallet is also easier than the others which make it a strong competitor.
Activity: 210
July 26, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
What is NEM? NEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched on March 31, 2015. Written in Java, with a C++ version in the works. Right now, there are more and more people in the Philippines alone who are investing in NEM because it has a really great whitepaper and roadmap and the people behind NEM are really trusted and are really legit. Shout-out to sir Emerson Fonseca of NEM Philippines, I am one of your fans, sir.
Pages:
Jump to: