Pages:
Author

Topic: Who replaces Hillary? - page 2. (Read 1303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
September 12, 2016, 03:19:01 PM
hopefully nobody. her staying in is trump's best chance of winning the presidency.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
September 12, 2016, 02:49:42 PM
it was crazy to put her up for the job in the first place. someone with that much track record and yet another political zombie was never gonna feel like something fresh for the voters. there's an appetite all around the world to fuck shit up at the ballot box.

I'd be cautions about this.  Alas, there are a fair number of 'party line' Dems who would hold their nose and vote for Hillary but don't like her at all.  A fair fraction of my own family I'm disappointed to report.  A 'fresh face' could actually invigorate them somewhat.  At least enough to drag their asses down to the polling station.

Operationally it could work out OK to let the Populist side go ahead and shoot their wad on Clinton then put someone else up without enough time for the opposition to re-group.  To me this is actually one of the more compelling reasons why the Dems would run a hopelessly corrupt semi-corpse.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
September 12, 2016, 02:36:56 PM
it was crazy to put her up for the job in the first place. someone with that much track record and yet another political zombie was never gonna feel like something fresh for the voters. there's an appetite all around the world to fuck shit up at the ballot box.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 12, 2016, 01:11:34 PM
It's really hypothetical question.
What if...?
She still didn't become US President.
If she becomes US president and can't work as president because of health issues, vice president will replace her.
If something happen with her now and she give up, i guess that democratic party will replace her with some other candidate, probably Saunders.
Any way, it's still to early to ask such questions, let's wait and see what happens.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 12, 2016, 05:08:00 AM
i think if hilary clinton not run to president election
donald trump can win
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
September 12, 2016, 01:26:08 AM

I've been saying for half a year that Hillary will drop out if she has to face Trump.  With her 'health episode' today it looks like we won't have much longer to wait.

Of course the DNC says that it's ridiculous alt-right stuff and that they are not having emergency meetings.  I take this as meaning that that is exactly what is going on.  In fact I'll bet that such meetings have been going on for a while.

So, what do they do?

Sanders?  LOL!  That's a good one.  Watch his sorry old ass decline in a mock offering (and some more bruises on his face if necessary.)

Warren?  I don't think so.  She was being courted earlier but mysteriously 'buried the hatchet' and got off the 'war path.'  Probably the stench of Clinton corruption got to great even for her...after she nicely destroyed herself.  Besides, the banks would never allow it.

Kaine?  The 'vibe' says nope.  He remains VP.

Biden?  I thought so for a long time, but after I saw him trying to feel up every little girl that gets within grabbing distance, I don't think so.  We don't need a Creeper-in-Chief?  It's bad enough that he possesses a penis in the first place after all, and he doesn't have time to have it surgically removed which would qualify him in the eyes of the modern regressive Left.

Pelosi?  That would be my guess.  Half of Hillary's current support are women who admit to voting Hillary on the sole basis that she is also XX chromosome-wise.  Pelosi seems like the most logical choice in my off-hand brain-storming mostly because she can make some claim to having experience.  The people voting for Trump generally detest Pelosi, but they are not going to vote for any Dem anyway.

---

Another possibility I just thought of would be for the DNC to run Hillary's corpse with the promise that Bill Clinton would step in.  That would send the party faithful into multiple orgasms of pure ecstasy.  I guess there is some precedent for installing a candidate's spouse here in lower offices.  I guess it is fair to say that one of my Left-tard informants mentioned it a few days ago but I shrugged it off until just now.  Thinking back, I often understand the Left's projects through finding out what sort of programming has been mysteriously (to them) downloaded into their noodle.  So, maybe this is the way the DNC are going to try to play things.

Pages:
Jump to: