Pages:
Author

Topic: Who said you can't make money with faucets? - page 2. (Read 1261 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
That's a impressive amount of Bitcoin to earn from a faucet TEACH me please.

Well, all you have to do is get refferrals.
A lot of them.
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
That's a impressive amount of Bitcoin to earn from a faucet TEACH me please.
there is only one faucet that he was using to do this:

Payment From www.FreeBitco.in

But well ... not bad as for a faucet - I hope he have a bot to play because if he is playing by his own perhaps to earn ~0.9BTC in 5 months it isn't great result Wink but good as for a faucet indeed ...

What is the difrenc are his refs bot or real ppl?
I think it is even more great result if he haven't used bots.

I dunno about his refs but I think this ammount doesn't comes from referring Smiley

We must have some bot to play Smiley or he is wasting days to play Hi/Low Smiley ...

Even if he rolls every hours all week with bot he will get only 75k satoshis, so it must be from refs.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

But well ... not bad as for a faucet - I hope he have a bot to play because if he is playing by his own perhaps to earn ~0.9BTC in 5 months it isn't great result Wink but good as for a faucet indeed ...

I dunno about his refs but I think this ammount doesn't comes from referring Smiley

We must have some bot to play Smiley or he is wasting days to play Hi/Low Smiley ...
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Faucets aren't a great way to earn bitcoins, there are many alternatives which will ensure better profits, for example signature camapaigns.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

which faucet you are using and what process you follow that helps you to make 0.05117608 BTC =34$ this amount of BTC. do you have lots of referrals under you?

Well, actually that isn't my address.
But yeah, the thing is get a lot refferrals, I have about 250 total.
I pm'd you best faucets sites I use.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
which faucet you are using and what process you follow that helps you to make 0.05117608 BTC =34$ this amount of BTC. do you have lots of referrals under you?
Pages:
Jump to: